𝟤𝟢

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"I just be feelin' like ian got nobody to live fa nomo. I saw a future wit me n Ryan n she not even hea nomo." Kari explained

"So what about Nyla? She doesn't fill that gap anymore?"

"She was but she broke up wit me in April. Ian talked to her in so long I doubt we'll speak again."

𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗉. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍.

"You should call her and try to rekindle with her. What about Kelis, are you guys still talking?"

"Man hell no. I cut her ass off after the third time we had sex. She started causing too much attention n ian like det so I cut her off."

Him cutting her off really upset her. When he told her he didn't wanna mess around anymore she played it cool but really she's up to something.

"When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?"

"The last time me n her did sum was April. I been focusin' on me fa real. Datin' ain't on my mind right now."

Kari got into therapy a few weeks ago and found it really helpful. Since him sorta fell out with all his friends he needed someone to vent to who wouldn't judge him.

"Okay. Yours eyes are red, taking drugs is not focusing on you Akari. I thought we talked about that the last time."

"I'm not even high tho Olivia."

"Call me Liv not Oliva we talked about that too. And It's no need to lie to me."

"You callin' me Akari when I told you not to."
"You never told me that..."

"Oh... I thought I did. Anyways ian been high in like a while so iono what you tammat."

She started writing something in her notebook then put her attention back on him.

"What do the drugs do for you when you are high Kari?"

"A lot"

"Elaborate"

"Most of the time I be forgettin' 'bout all the bad shit goin' on in my life. They help me get through my days without feelin' all sad n depressed n shit."

"I be focused on work n I be energized. I can't run a business if I'm depressed." He added

"Try not taking them for a week and see how you feel. Start on Monday and come back to me next week on Tuesday and tell me how you feel."

"Ite imma try I doubt it's gone work tho."

He wasn't gonna try that because he knew it wouldn't work. He was just gonna come back on a day he was sober and lie about it.

Kari took his therapist advice and invited Nyla out for dinner to talk at their favorite restaurant. He didn't know what to expect from it but he wanted to give it a try.

He had already ordered their food because both of them get the same thing every time.

Nyla walked up to the table and sat down before sitting her bag next to her. She immediately started eating not even acknowledging him.

"Fat ass can't een speak to me."

"Oh hey, how you doing?"
"I'm ite, you ite?"

"Most def" she nodded