𝟣𝟥

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

While Kari was sleeping he heard banging on the front door so he shook Nyla.

"Go get the door."

"Mm mm" She groaned rolling off him. "Mmcht"

He got up and went to get the door. He looked in the peephole seeing Ryan's mom so he opened the door.

Two officers walked in with her leaving him confused.

"Why you got the police here?"
"You killed my daughter!"

"What? No I didn't."

𝖨𝗈𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒.

"It was him, he did it!"

"Ian do nothin' to Ryan so why you got the police at my crib?" Kari asked scratching his head.

"You're Akari Williams right?"

"Yea that's me."

"We have reason to believe you murdered Ryan Anderson. We just want to take you in and ask you a few questions."

"Ian goin' nowhere cs ian do nothin. Get the fuck off me n get out my crib wit allat." Kari slightly raises his voice snatching away from the officer.

"Sir stop resisting, we will charge you with assault of an officer."

"Get the fuck offa me!"

Kari was now yelling and tussling with the officer causing Nyla to wake up.

"Ion even have no fuckin' clothes on get the fuck offa me!"

"Kari what's going on?" Nyla asked opening the room door. "He killed my baby that's what's going on. All that time he let me cry to him and he's the one that did it!"

"Ian do shit."

"Kari what she talking about?"
"Iono Nyla ian do shit."

"Get off him!" Nyla tried helping him up off the ground but one of the officers pushed her back.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me bitch!"

"You wanna go to jail too?"

"I didn't do nothing."

"You just assaulted an officer. You're under arrest put your hands behind your back."

As he tried putting cuffs on Nyla she kept snatching away so it took for both of them to told her down.

Nobody knew who really killed Ryan except her and the people involved. It's been months and they had no leads on her case. Kari figured they just needed somebody to blame.

"I don't wanna go to jail!" Nyla sobbed as the officer read them their rights. "Ny stop cryin."

"Imma lose my job. My parents gone kill me!"

"Stop talking" The officer spoke. "Bitch you stop talking to me. I didn't do nothing to you!"

"Nyla" Kari spoke giving her a stern look.

Nyla went silent then they were both taken downstairs and put in separate cars. After waiting a few minutes while the officers talked they went to the police station.

"Oh my god Nyla are you okay?" Kiara asked running up to Nyla. "Yea"

"How did you get yourself into this mess Nyla?"

"Allen please! She's probably traumatized and you're asking questions. Let's go get in the car Nyla."