Chapter 03: never let you go

Rocky after beating the shit out of Mehmet and his men was sitting in car with Reena.

Reena(seeing that Rocky's knuckles were bleeding) takes his both hands on her lap and was trying to stop the bleeding while Rocky watches her with adoration.
Reena(to the driver): take us to the nearby hospital quick-
Rocky: it's ok dear I am fine what about you?? Your forehead is bleeding badly it's you who needs a doctor...
Rocky makes the driver stop at the hospital.he was holding Reena's hand as she was getting bandaged..every time Reena flinched he held her hands tightly and was pressing the doctor to finish it up quickly.
Both were back inside the car.they were silence for a long time not knowing how to say what was in their mind....
Rocky was the first one to break the silence...
Rocky-dear let's get married ..I won't let you out of my sight even for a moment now...
Reena who was waiting for this moment for all these years looks at him astonished.
————————————————————————
1 year later

Rocky couldn't believe his ears when Reena told him that she's pregnant..he hugged her tightly when flashback of his worst memory flashed in his brain..he was so happy and afraid at the same time.
Reena pulls away from him: what is it are you not happy??
Rocky: no..I -( looks at her worried face)..of course I am happy dear....I'm so so happy ..there would be huge celebration in kgf...the whole kgf shall be decorated with the colours of our joy!!!! Reena smiled.

the whole kgf shall be decorated with the colours of our joy!!!! Reena smiled

Reena was 8 months pregnant and her mood swings was driving her crazy and Rocky made sure he didn't repeat his previous mistake stopped going to work and operated everything from home by being at Reena's side.
Reena standing before looking at her huge belly(touches her cheeks): oh my..I have gotten so fat...am I still pretty??
Rocky(looks away from his file and looks attentively at his wife): dear you have gotten even more prettier than before...there is moon like glow in our face
Reena(to Rocky's relief she smiled at his answer):but my belly is huge...do you think we will have two babies??
Rocky(smiles and gets up from his place and goes to her to hug her from behind): id love that dear...
Reena: what if both of them are boys..how will I handle 3 Rocky!!? What if you three gang up against me!!?
Rocky(laughs): dear I think it would be just the opposite!! Boys always love their mother more...(gets sad thinking about his mother)
Reena turns around: Raja we will have a daughter too who would just be like your mother....
Rocky looks at the love of his life adoringly .
—————————.......————-........—————

Fatima and Mallama along with two dais that they brought from a nearby shelter helped in Reena's delivery while Rocky waited impatiently outside the door.he was never nervous like this before ,he was pacing around anxiously ...when he heard Reena calling his name..he couldn't stop himself and immediately come inside and held her hand while stroking her hair with the other
Rocky: sssh dear I'm here I'm here...it will be fine...just a little more...
After what seemed like forever Rocky heard a baby's wail..followed by another..Fatima and Mallama held them to be handed away to Rocky...when Rocky saw the two bundle of joys he couldn't control his fatherly emotions and a tear drop slipped from his eyes ...He laid them both in Reena's arm for her to see...Reena had same mirror expression as Rocky..It was the happiest day of their life<3
———————————————————————-
Shiva : Amma I won first place in my annual sports day!!!
Reena: that's amazing dear...I'd make ur favourite food today...
Shakthi: what about me?? I came first in my class...Amma you always pay more attention to big bro -
Reena: SHAKTHI!! I again received your complaint from your class teacher...You always fight and create trouble for me and expect me to treat you like Shivu who's so sensible ..why don't you learn something from him first..
Shakthi storms away followed by Shiva to console him.
Rocky came back from kgf..the whole family was sitting at dining table when Rocky realised something was wrong between his sons and his wife...
Rocky: so how was school??
Reena: Our Shivu won the first prize in annual sports day...
Rocky(smiles): so that's why your fav food was cooked eh Shivu!!!
Shakthi. gets up from table and was about to leave...
Reena: why are you getting up without finishing up ur food..what kind of table manner is that -
Shakthi- I'm not hungry
Reena: how dare you cut me off..!!
Rocky : dear why are you scolding him..it's ur fault that u made one of ur sons fav food while totally leaving out other...let's go son I'd buy u ur fav chocolate ice cream...come
Reena: Raja do you even know what he did-
Rocky stops her with the gesture of his hand and goes out with Shakthi...
Reena tears up and storms off towards her room followed by Shiva trying to console her.

Reena comes out of her room to set up dinner for the boys..she almost didn't noticed the card kept on the dining table as she was passing through the kitchen but she stepped back to pick up and read the card- SORRY AMMA
was written on it..as she smiled and turned around to find the apple of her eyes looking down sadly.she turned his chin upwards to match his eyes to hers...
Reena: what is it dear..
Shakthi holds his ears and Reena holds both his hands away from ears and hugs him.
Rocky(from behind): so amma and son finally re-united Shivu...*smirks*
Shakthi: amma I'm hungry , I want to eat your homemade food only...appa doesn't even know my fav ice cream flavor..
Reena: yeah it's vanilla not chocolate...don't mind him I'll buy you tomorrow..come I made your favourite chicken dish that you love..
Rocky(fakes gasps): look look Shivu how they are ignoring us ..she was so happy about you coming first but seems like she had forgotten all about that...as if we don't exist...
Reena: shut up or I would make you sleep hungry..Shivu are you coming or not..
Shiva(goes towards Reena without even looking at Rocky ): yes amma...appa you forgot my lil bro had also come first in his class!!
Rocky: wow 3 against 1 ...don't you think it's unfair??
All 3 in unison: every thing is fair in love and war!!
Rocky(again fakes sad face in front of them but then smiles as soon as they turn their back towards him)
FLASHBACK
Shakthi was eating his ice cream sadly...
Rocky: so why did you make your amma sad??
Shakthi: she always picks my fault ...and never listens to me..
Rocky (strokes his head): eh that's not true...she loves both her sons equally..your amma left all the comforts of kgf...and is staying alone here to give you two good life..so that you don't ever face what I faced in my life ...she is working as teacher in your school even though she doesn't need to earn money so that you guys don't turn up roadside mafia like me....why can't you atleast appreciate her efforts...she is doing so much for you.
Shakthi(tears up): sorry appa-(Rocky hugs him)

————————————————————————
PS: forgive me for taking so long to post!!
With love,
Dr.BB