Chapter 10: love will find a way

Riya was so desperate to throw Reena out of the mansion as she was getting more and more insecure day by day,scared of the fact that Rocky might know the truth.
Shakthi and Shiva were out with Rocky to finish some meeting and supervise the working at the mines.
Vijay: sir you've kept two women at house....do you think it's the right decision? People are gossiping about you...that you aren't loyal to your wife-
Shakthi was about to say something but was stopped by Shiva
Rocky glares at him
Vijay: it's ok let them say whatever they want...
Rocky: shall we talk about work now??what's say Shiva
Shiva:yes boss...mine no 15 has been recently dugged let's go there..
—————————————————————-
Rocky has to go to Narachi with Shiva and Shakthi to solve an issue there...

Reena: take me there with you guys what would I do without??
Shiva: it's just matter of few days amma we would be back soon....
Shakthi: yes amma you stay and why would you go...that witch who separated our family shall leave this house
Shiva: it's not time for us to say that..let go appa is waiting for us...Amma take care
Reena: you guys take care too
—————————
Riya took this opportunity to bully Reena..all the servants listen to her since she's "Rocky's wife" to them...
Riya : go and clean the house..
Reena: how dare you give order to me!! Do you have any idea what would happen if Rocky gets to know about this??
Riya : you won't tell him I know
Reena: what do you mean I won't...
Riya: you don't have any idea about me..let me clarify..do you know who's behind me?? How Raja Krishnappa Bairya's daughter got stolen under his nose?? I can't do that alone ..
Reena: who's behind you??
Riya: you'll know when time comes...but for now...your daughter and sons are out of your sons ..don't you want them to stay safe..anything can happen to them you know!!
Reena: they are under Rocky's protection..you can't touch them
Riya: I can't but my men can...they stole your daughter and Rocky couldn't save her..he doesn't even remember anything about his family and you still trust him???
Reena didn't want to listen to Riya but her love for her children blindsided her...
Reena: tell me what I need to do...but don't you dare hurt my children ..Rocky may not protect them...but I as their mother would go to hell and back!!!
Riya: I liked the first part of your sentence..so get to that and clean the whole mansion and make it shine before my "husband " comes ...

Reena was seething in anger but still she was bound to listen to that manipulating witch for now.."once my children come back I would take them far away from here and never return" she thought to herself!!!
Reena: ok I'll do as you say just don't hurt my family!!!
Riya: yeah that's more like it..now go and clean the whole house

———————————-Rocky comes back with Shakthi and Shiva

———————————-
Rocky comes back with Shakthi and Shiva...
Shakthi and Shiva stopped at the market place to buy something for Reena

Rocky comes back to the mansion and is welcomed by Riya..but his eyes were looking for Reena

but his eyes were looking for Reena

Riya: I missed you so much love...shall we-
Rocky: I want to rest now
He then goes inside on the way to his room...he was totally surprised by what he saw

Rocky comes toward Reena and picks her up from floor where she was mopping and make her stand up close to him....
Rocky: ssss what do you think you're doing??!!
Reena doesn't say anything
Riya comes there : ah darling I've been telling her the same the thing..you're a guest..we have so many servants..but she insisted on doing the cleaning of her room on her own-
Rocky glares at Riya which made her silent instantly
Out of anger Rocky throws all the servants out of the house....
Rocky then looks towards Riya: just one day..just one day I went out and this is how you treat her??!!
Riya: Rocky I've tolerated enough...remember when your father died ..you said that you have no grief since he treated your amma badly...look at you ..you're just as same as him..you're totally ignoring me and my daughter..
That had some effect on Rocky..he totally become silent out of guilt..Reena had never seen her Rocky like this before and made a decision in her mind that she can't allow this woman to poison her family anymore.she had to find a strong proof that she had stolen her daughter at birth using her connections

Rocky: I'm sorry Riya..I didn't mean to hurt you....
Reena had enough: she's lying..she's not your wife..I AM..Shanthi is our daughter...she's an outsider
Riya: see Rocky this woman is crazy ..I warned you about her...she is -
Rocky felt a gush of memories and shouts out of agony which startles them
Rocky then snatches Reena's hand and drags her near to him: you're my wife ehh?? Then why you didn't come before Riya..why did you leave me with our sons..you didn't say anything after you returned...I was waiting and waiting for your confession but you didn't say anything..why dear why??!
Riya was scared now
Reena: you-you remember...remember us??
Rocky: of course ..sorry dear it took so long...I'm really sorry for what you had to go through..now dear it's time to make everything right...
Rocky looking at Riya: go away from our lives as far as you can..I'm only letting you go because you brought my daughter back to me ..or else(his eyes totally turned black with anger)
Riya runs away from there
Rocky checks Reena's calloused hands due to all the work she had to do....and kisses them.

Riya goes back to her house to see the dead bloodied bodies of all her family members and her guards and her friends who had gathered there for a false party invitation sent by Rocky in her name...Shanthi was already on her way back to the kgf palace....

Riya: you won't get away from this Raja Krishnappa Bairya..I swear I'd take revenge!!!