woah

"i'm so thankful for all of the girls you loved before, but i love you more"
—— taylor swift

"woah." i said as we pulled away from the kiss.

he chuckled and placed his forehead on mine while we lovingly looked into each others eyes. he pecked my lips and whispered in my ear,

"i love you so much, delilah grace."
"i love you so much, jack rowden."
"hey! how do you know my middle name?"
"trevor."
"i should've known."

he tickled my side as i giggled and tried to get released from his grip.

i ended up getting free and running down the stairs where everyone else was in the living room.

i didn't notice them as jack chased me down the stairs and we ran around the dining room table. he ended up catching me and pinned me against the counter as i begged him not to tickle me.

he just chuckled and lightly held my chin before kissing my lips.

we heard a squeal that made us pull away and look towards everyone that was sitting in the living room.

"what was that?!" abby yelled.

i just looked at jack and we both laughed.

"what happened to your hair?"
"impulse cut. jack did it."
"that's really good, i love it." chloe said and fixed it onto my shoulders.

"are we not going to talk about that kiss?"
"are we not going to talk about how you and trevor ruined it the first time at the beach?"
"we- wait. what?! how do you know that?!"
"i don't know. taylor swift works wonders."
"you mean you can remember everything? like everything it's all back?" trevor asked as everyone looked at me in silence.

i looked over at jack who smiled and held my hand.

"yeah.. she can."
"oh my god!"
"no way!"
"quick! what's my favorite taylor swift song?"
"you belong with me. fearless kinda guy."
"she's back!" he yelled and tackled me in a hug and lifted me off my feet.

"ok, ok, put me down." i laughed.

"ok." he kept holding me before walking outside and walking towards the pool.

"trevor."
"what?"
"do not throw me in."
"woops." he said and threw me in the pool.

i squealed and felt the water splash as i hit the pool. i swam back up and wiped the water away from my eyes and everyone else watched and laughed.

"ow, i actually hurt my foot."
"oh, please, i'm not falling for that." trevor crossed his arms.

i continued my act and pretended to limp all the way over to the edge of the pool. i could tell he actually started to feel bad and he walked over and leaned his arm in to help me out.

that's when i laughed.

"you can be so stupid sometimes." i said then pulled him in.

he flew in the pool and came back up with a pout.

i laughed at him and then everyone decided to jump in with us. well everyone but jim and ellen.