fast forward

"we gather stones, never knowing what they'll mean some to throw, some to make a diamond ring"
—— taylor swift

3 years later

"if taylor plays daylight i'll dye my hair pink and blue like the album cover."
"if taylor plays dear john i'll date a guy named john just to sing him this song when we break up."
"if taylor plays last kiss i'll break up with trevor."
"taylor please don't play last kiss."
"if taylor plays forever and always i'll set off a sprinkler in my house."

we all laughed as we ended my tiktok to post on social media.

this year is the year of the decade, taylor swift is going on tour. taylor wrote me a message and invited me to be one of her concert openers and of course i said yes. so far the concert has been an absolute blast.

i invited everyone to go with me in a few different cities and of course they said yes.

after everything three years ago jack and i have been together through everything. i've traveled with him to hockey games and he's traveled with me for my little library concerts to see my die hard fans.

i've gained 12 million followers on all socials and my music has been thriving.

today it's day one in philadelphia, pennsylvania and it was one day i'm not performing. we just decided to tag along anyway because why not, am i right? also taylor asked me to go.

we're with abby, chloe, delaney, trevor, nico, jack, luke and quinn.

i passed my phone to the boys to continue the tiktok who were walking behind us as we got to the stadium.

jacks pov:

"if taylor plays the way i loved you i'll tell abby i love her for the first time."
"if taylor plays the great war i'll start a nerf gun fight with everyone at our lake house."
"if taylor plays all of the girls you loved before i'll call all my exs and tell them i still love them."
"yo, nico, you're acting like you have a million exs."
"maybe i do." he shrugged.

"if taylor plays i think he knows i'll ask out my crush."
"awww lukey boy."
"if taylor plays this love i'll propose to delilah on the spot."
"woah, are you kidding?"
"no." i said pulling out a ring from my pocket.

"dude, no way."
"what're you gonna do if taylor doesn't play this love?"
"she is."
"how do you know that?"
"i asked her to."
"and she said yes?"
"yeah. she asked delilah to go today because this was the day she planned on doing this love so delilah would be here. and of course delilah would never say no."
"bro that's awesome."
"yeah, she's a miracle worker for sure."

delilah's pov:

i turned around and walked towards the boys who were all talking quietly.

"what are you guys talking about?"
"nothing."
"uh huh, sure."
"i'll tell you later." jack said as he handed me my phone.

"don't watch it back."
"why not?"
"because i want it to be a suprise."
"ok." i laughed.

we walked to where the security was and they led us over to the VIP section. i haven't been in the VIP section before because usually when i'm here i'm backstage with whoever else i performed with that day.