Proulouge

Mila Blair Star was a figure skater. The girl started at a very young age and just never quit. She quickly grew a deep love for the sport. Being the number one figure skater in Eden Hall meant everyone knew who the girl was. Mila was popular but that didn't mean she was a mean snob, she was a good person.

Mila was one of the nicest people you would meet at Eden Hall. She always stood up for people and wasn't mean to anyone. That's one of the main reasons people liked her so much, she wasn't rude to people for no reason, and she was genuinely a sweet person.

You would think with how sweet she is that the girl would have loads of friends. That statement is somewhat true, Mila was friends with many people in the school she didn't let status keep her from being friends with certain people.

You would think that the girl would have nice friends but she doesn't. Mila doesn't notice it but her friends don't treat her how friends should treat each other. Although Mila doesn't notice the Ducks do.

Guy Germaine never had a real girlfriend. Sure he 'dated' Connie as a kid but they only lasted like 3 weeks. He never really tried dating anyone, no one caught his interest until he met a girl at Eden Hall.

The Ducks are trying to enjoy hockey with this new coach. Mila is trying to figure out why her friends treat her badly. How will everything work out for the teenagers?

~⛸️~