Dinner With Guy

After Mila's competition, she talked to the Ducks before leaving to go home and get ready

  After Mila's competition, she talked to the Ducks before leaving to go home and get ready. Guy had given her yet another bouquet but these were roses in the colors red, yellow, and pink.

  She set the new ones in her dorm room on her nightstand beside a picture she had of her and the Ducks. Mila wanted to look nice for the dinner so she pulled everything out of her closet. She knew she didn't need to be fancy since it was just dinner at his house but she wanted to make a good impression.

  Mila decided on light brown jeans, a white shirt with a small bow on the collar, white Converse, and her usual jewelry. Mila ran downstairs and looked into the kitchen. "Ok, I'm ready!" She said to her mom who nodded and grabbed the car keys from the counter.

"Don't forget the flowers sweetie," her mom said making Mila grab a bouquet of pink tulips off the counter. Guy said his mom's favorite flowers were pink tulips so Mila got some for her as a thank you for inviting me gift.

Mila looked at the house that belonged to the blonde boy and smiled. It was a brick house that looked to be three stories tall, the third being an attack. "Thanks, Mom!" Mila said hopping out of the car. "Have fun!" her mom said before driving down the street.

Mila knocked on the door of the brick house and heard yelling from inside. "No move I'm getting the door!" Guy yelled pushing his little sister inside. "No I want to see her!" she yelled back. The door opened and there stood Mila in her jeans and white shirt with her curled.

"Hey, Mila!" Guy said smiling at her. "Hey!" Mila replied smiling back up at him. "Come on in, dinners not done yet but I'll introduce you to my mom and sisters," Guy explained holding her hand and pulling her in.

Mila walked into the house while holding Guy's hand. Guy brought Mila into the kitchen where a woman with blonde hair was boiling water. "Mom this is Mila," Guy said making the women turn around and smile.

The woman looked just like Guy. "It's so nice to meet you, Mila! I'm Charlotte!" she said pulling the girl into a hug. "It's nice to meet you too! I brought you these," Mila said handing her the tulips. "Oh they are gorgeous thank you, darling!" Charlotte said smiling.

"Come on I'll introduce you to my sisters," Guy said pulling Mila into the living room. "Guys this is Mila, Mila that's Sophie, Jada, and Stephanie," Guy said pointing to each girl when he said their name.

Sophie had blonde curly hair, dark brown eyes, and soft features. Jada had dirty blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and more defined features. Lastly, Stephanie had Short blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and soft features. She looked the most like Guy out of the three.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Sophie said smiling at the girl who she now stood in front of. "It's nice to meet you guys too!" Mila said smiling. "I like your outfit!" Jada said looking at the younger girl. Mila smiled and told Jada she liked her gold star earrings and necklace.

"Wow, you're pretty!" Stephanie said looking up at the older girl. "Aww thank you! You're super pretty too" Mila said smiling sweetly at the girl. Mila talked to them for a little bit before Guy spoke up from beside her.

"Alright we'll be back in gonna show Mila my room," Guy said pulling the girl upstairs. "Don't take too long!" Jada yelled back. Guy and Mila walked up the stairs before he turned to her. "My room is in the attic so we have to go up there" Guy explained making her nod her head.

They walked up the stairs to the attic and entered Guy's room. His room was covered in band posters, he had a brown desk in one spot, a side table, blue sheets on his bed, a closet, and a brown dresser with his TV on top of it.

"I like your room," Mila said looking around the room. "Thanks, I redecorated over the summer" Guy explained sitting down on his bed. Mila came and sat beside the boy with a smile. "You never told me how the Varsity vs JV showdown went you know," Mila said turning to him.

"Not good we all started fighting and Coach came and broke it up, we all got in trouble," Guy explained with a sigh. "That sucks," Mila said looking at the boy who frowned at the thought of the game. "Yeah, you know your eyes are really pretty," Guy said smiling"

Mila felt her face turn red and smiled. "Thank you so are yours," she replied smiling bigger. Guy then reached for one of her hands and held it. The two shifted so their bodies were facing each other. Guy rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand making her smile.

Slowly Guy leaned in and closed his eyes. Mila smiled and followed his actions. They both leaned forward until their lips touched slightly before they kissed. Guy's other hand that wasn't holding Milas went to her cheek.

Mila's free hand was on Guy's shoulder are they shared a kiss. The kiss was sweet and they both smiled into it. They pulled apart for air and just smiled at each other. "I really like you," Guy said rubbing his hand on her cheek.

"I really like you too," Mila replied smiling at the boy. A couple of minutes later Mila and Guy went and had dinner with his family. Let's just say the four women in the house loved the young girl. When Milas's mom arrived to pick her back up Guy pulled her into a hug and then a short kiss. A kiss that Mila deeply enjoyed.

~⛸️~

UGH THESE TWO>>>

Mila's outfit-

The roses Guy gave Mila-