Orange Fruit Snacks

After Mila showed the Ducks around the bell rang so she made her way to first period

After Mila showed the Ducks around the bell rang so she made her way to first period. Mila's first period of the day was Science. She took a seat at one of the large tables in the second row. Her table had four other seats that she was hoping her friends would sit in.

As Mila took out her notebooks she looked up and saw her three friends walk into the class and head to a table across the classroom with only four seats, not five so not enough for Mila to sit with them. She frowned slightly but then thought it was just because they were couples and they still liked her.

Mila grabbed her pencil case from her backpack when suddenly Guy Germaine came over to her. "Hey could me, Julie, Adam, and Kenny sit here?" he asked smiling at the girl while pointing to the four seats. "Yeah totally!" Mila replied smiling brightly like she always does.

The four teenagers all took their seats at the table with her. Kenny sat on Milas's left and Guy on her right, across from her was Julie, and across from Guy was Adam. "How come your friends are over there?" Kenny asked pointing to the four teenagers in the back.

"Oh, they're both couples so they do like the double dates and hang out with each other all the time but since I'm not in a relationship I don't tag along" Mila explained shrugging her shoulders. The four Ducks all looked at each other with slight frowns at this information.

"Alright class, I am Mrs. Porter. The people you are sitting with will be your partners for the rest of the school year, if you want to change seats do it now," The tall black-haired teacher said. Kids for up and moved seats so they would be with who they wanted to work with this school year. As for Mila and the four Ducks, none of them moved.

"Mila," someone whispered shouted from the back of the room. Mila turned around to see it was her four friends begging her to come over. "Hold on guys I'll be back," Mila said to the four Ducks before walking over to the other four kids sitting in the back.

"What's up?" Mila asked standing in front of them. "Come sit here so you can help us," Lily said moving a chair over. Mila rolled her eyes knowing she wasn't there to help. "I'm not doing all your guy's work, figure it out" Mila replied walking away. She was sick of doing their schoolwork for them.

Mila went back to sitting with four members of the Ducks. They made Mila laugh and actually helped her do the work. She was growing to really like the Ducks and enjoyed their company. Mila always really liked talking to Guy, he let her talk about anything and didn't ignore her or tell her to shut up like her other friends did all the time.

The other Ducks and him actually listened to her and found the things she said to be cool and interesting. They liked talking to Mila, she was a very happy and cheerful person. She always made them laugh by saying random things and being confused when they talked.

_____________________

The next day Mila walked through the lunch line with Mindy. Mila waved bye to Mindy who walked over to the cheerleaders. Mila was going to walk to the table of her four friends who she sat with yesterday. Yesterday when Mila was talking they ignored her before telling her to stop rambling.

"Hey, little man, yesterday's lunch was pretty good what have we got today?" Cole asked grabbing Kenny's lunch from his hand. Mila turned around and saw this making her glare at them. Mila walked over and grabbed the bag lunch from Coles's hand.

"Leave him alone Cole," Mila said before putting her arm around Kenny and walking him back to his lunch table. "Thanks, Mila," Kenny said smiling at her. "No problem! Here you can have my lunch I have an extra I usually pack in case I get hungry after skating" Mila said handing him a paper bag.

"Really? Thanks!" Kenny said smiling brightly at her. "Hey, Mila wanna sit with us?" Guy asked looking at the girl. "Yeah sure!" she replied sitting in the seat beside Guy that he pulled out for her. Guy smiled over at her as she sat down. Mila reached into her bag and pulled out her extra lunch.

Mila pulled out a bag of fruit snacks and picked through them. She set the orange ones all to the side and ate the rest. "You don't like the orange fruit snacks?" Guy asked looking at the 4 she didn't eat. "No, they are my least favorite ones," she said eating a red one. "Well, I'll eat them I like the orange" Guy said grabbing them from her.

Mila smiled at him while he ate the orange fruit snacks that she hated. Mila took a good look at the outfit Guy had on. Light blue jeans, a white button-up shirt, a light green sweater vest over top, white Converse and he had silver rings on both of his hands.

"I like your outfit, you've got a good sense of style," Mila said smiling at Guy who smiled even bigger back. Guy always liked it when people complimented his style. Growing up with all girls helped with his style over the years and improved the clothes he wore.

"Thanks, you're outfits nice too" Guy complimented looking at her. She had a grey tank top with lace at the top and a little white bow, blue jeans, a pair of grey high-top Converse, a silver locket necklace around her neck, and random silver rings on her fingers.

Mila smiled at the compliment before someone tapped her shoulder. Mila turned around to see Georgie, Faith, Lily, and James all looking at her. "So you're not sitting with us?" James asked looking at her with a glare. "I sat with you guys yesterday, besides I like sitting with them" Mila explained.

"Whatever Mila find us when you remember who your real friends are," Lily said walking away but not without looking the Duck boys up and down with a flirty look. Mila frowned at the four who walked away from her.

"You know, your friends aren't the nicest to you," Julie said from the other side of Mila. "They can be a little mean but they're my only friends so" Mila said shrugging his shoulders. Guy frowned beside her feeling bad that the girl didn't have many other friends.

"Well not anymore, we're your friends," Guy said smiling at the girl. Mila smiled wider than she did before. She didn't know what it was like to have friends who weren't the four and she was enjoying it. She noticed how different the Ducks treated her compared to the four and she liked it better.

  "Hey so we have a game on Friday, you should totally come!" Kenny said looking over at Mila. "Really? I'll totally be there!" Mila said turning to Kenny with a smile. "Cool you can cheer me on from the stands," Guy said nudging Mila. "Mh I don't I may have to cheer on everyone but you," Mila replied while laughing at him.

Suddenly the varsity team chased after Russ, Charlie, and Fulton. A bag flew onto the cheerleader's table before flying onto the table that had Lily, Faith, Georgie, and James sitting at it. They screamed and tan out of the lunch room. Soon everyone was running out and Mila just laughed with the Ducks after watching her friends scream.

~⛸️~
The fact Connie and Guy were supposed to break up in the movies is literally crazy

Mila's fit-