Paying The Bill

On Friday night Mila called the club that the Ducks and Varisty were at

On Friday night Mila called the club that the Ducks and Varisty were at. "Hello? Hi Ann, yes this is Mila! I was wondering if a party of all boys and two girls are still there?" Mila said into the phone. "A large group of boys, the older-looking ones requested we bring out a cake and the bill to the others and they are leaving now" Ann replied into the phone.

  Mila thanked Ann for the info before hanging up and getting dressed. Mila walked out of her house after grabbing the keys to her aunt's van and hopping into it. She drove to the club and parked the car out front before grabbing her sunglasses and purse.

  Mila walked in and saw the Ducks cleaning. "Give me that," Mila said walking over to Charlie and taking the bill from him. The Ducks all turned surprised to see her and surprised she was so dressed up. "Oh, Ann darling hello!" Mila said walking up to the owner.

  Mila kissed both the women's cheeks before grabbing her purse. "Here is the tip for the waiter, and use this card for the bill," Mila said smiling at the woman who nodded. Mila then turned back around to see the Ducks all looking at her in pure shock that she paid the $800 bill for them like nothing.

  "Mila you didn't have to do that," Guy said making all the other Ducks agree. "It's nothing really, that's not even 1/4 of my money" Mila shrugged before the waiter returned to give Mila back her card that still was full of money.

  "Now let's go, I brought my aunt's van and we got some revenge to get," Mila said walking out of the club with them all following after. They all piled into the van before Mila drove off to the school dorms ready to get Varisfy back for leaving them.

"Thanks again Mila we really needed the help," Russ said from the back of the van. "No problem guys, now I've got a plan for revenge but first we all need to change," Mila said as she pulled up to the school dorms and parked the car. They all hopped out of the van and smiled ready to get payback.

Mila and the rest of the ducks were all dressed in black. They all had different jobs to complete the prank that they decided to go with. They started by placing tubes under the doors of the varsity dorm room doors. Guy and Mila were outside with binoculars watching to make sure the tubes were placed right.

"A little to the left" Guy whispered into the walkie-talkie. Dwayne was riding on a horse around the dorm campus to make sure no varsity boys were on the way to the dorms. "How's it look to you, Cowboy?" Guy asked into the walkie-talkie. "All secure I'll go check the other side," Dwayne said back.

"Come on let me see!" Mila whispered trying to take the binoculars from Guy. "No, you keep a lookout," Guy said pushing her hand away. Russ and Charlie, we're in the Deans office sucking up fire ants into a small vacuum.

"So can I see now?" Mila asked putting her head on Guy's shoulder and looking up at him. "Mhh maybe," Guy said smiling down at her. "You know, this ninja stuff makes you look uh... I don't know how you say in.." Mila said trying to think of the word.

"Ruggedly handsome?" Guy questioned trying to flirt with Mila. "Amazingly stupid," Mila said back making his eyes roll. "Very funny" he scoffed before she took the binoculars from him. "Release the hungry fellows," Mila said into the walkie with an excited tone.

The Ducks let the fire ants fall into the funnel and crawl through the tubes. The ants bit the varsity boys while they were sleeping peacefully. They all suddenly felt the sting and rushed to open their doors that were tied shut with rope. Guy and Mila laughed loudly from outside as they watched.

Julie pulled the ropes and all the boys fell on their butts. They all rushed out of their rooms scratching their arms and legs from the burn. "You think you're funny huh? You think you're worth a damn? You're just white trash!" Rich yelled pointing at the Ducks.

"Uh, who you callin' white trash?" Russ said looking at the boy. "Thats right, we'll take you anytime, anywhere!" Charlie said shining his flashlight on them. "Tomorrow, Dawn!" Rick yelled before they all ran to the showers with an itching and burning pain.

"You gonna come to watch our showdown tomorrow?" Guy asked as he walked her back inside. "I can't I have to get a skating costume fitted for my performances in 2 days," Mila said looking at him. "Hey me and the Ducks will come watch you!" Guy exclaimed.

"Really?" Mila asked turning to him with a smile. "Yeah you come to our hockey games it's the least we could do" he replied shrugging his shoulder. "Thanks, Guy!" Mila yelled pulling him into a tight hug. He just smiled and laughed her back just as tight.

~⛸️~

Sorry that this chapter is shorter! The next one is gonna be longer but some chapters may be slightly shorter that way I can have more chapters before the movie is finished!

Mila's outfit to pay the bill-