Varsity Vs JV

Mila sat in the stands of the JV vs Varsity game

Mila sat in the stands of the JV vs Varsity game. Mila was wearing blue jeans, a Guys Warrior jersey, red Converse, and a grey zip-up. "Fasten your seat belts and hold onto your hats, everyone! Oh, do we have a special showdown for you!" The announcer yelled.

Mila sat yet again with Charlie's mother in the stands. The Ducks all had on their Duck jerseys instead of the Eden Hall ones. They all skated in a circle and touched the ice. "It appears they're paying homage to their departed friend and mentor, Hans. The touching of the ice is a Norwegian symbol of respect" The announcer stated.

Gut skates to the bench with the rest of his team. He looks into the stands to see Mila. She smiles and blows the boy a kiss that he pretends to catch. Guy loved having Mila watch his games and he loved seeing her in his old jersey.

The Ducks put their hands in the middle and started chanting Quak making everyone join in. They skated onto the ice with Adam and Rick taking the face-off, before Adam skated across from Rick he looked into the stands.

Mila stood and held up a poster of Adam's face and screamed for him. Adam smiled and waved at the energetic girl who waved back. The ducks all looked and saw that Mila had given the student section cutouts off all their faces.

The game starts and Rick pushes Adam over. Julie blocks the puck from making it into the goal making everyone cheer. "Yeah, you go Julie!" Mila screamed in the stands. The game continued and Mila and Casey were cheering loudly.

Charlie pushed Rick over making Mila stand and scream for him. Varsity kept getting the puck but it was blocked every time by Julie. Charlie and Guy skated over to Julie at the goal and talked before Julie pointed and waved at Mila. The other two boys smiled and waved over at the girl.

Guy got the puck and skated down the ice making Mila scream and cheer. Scooter saves the puck from making it in making everyone groan. It was the start of the second inning and Mila was ecstatic.

Varsity was getting rough and pretty much throwing the Ducks around. Mila and Casey stood and yelled complaints over the unnecessary hitting. Averman got slammed and taken off the ice. He looked like he was seeing stars.

Julie moves out of the net to get the puck but is flipped over. She quickly makes a move to stop the puck and she saves it. "Yeah, Julie!" Mila screaming standing up. Guy for the puck and skated behind the net before being slammed.

Guy fell over and didn't get back up making Mila grab onto Casey as they stood up. Mila was nervous Guy hadn't gotten up yet. They help Guy off the ice and Mila lets out a breath. The score was still 0 to 0 and it was almost halftime.

Charlie steals the puck from varsity and skates down the ice he shoots but the buzzer goes off sooner. Before the Ducks could make it to the locker room Mila yelled for Guy. "Hey, you ok?" She asked the boy who was taller than usual because of his skates.

"Yeah just a bruise," Guy said smiling at her. "Good! Good luck ok?" Mila said kissing his cheek and going to sit back down. The third period started and Dean Portman skated on ice with the Ducks.

Cole skates full force towards Dean who laughs before bending over and sending him over his back. Cole slams into the glass breaking it and landing in the audience. Dean and Fulton are skating around slamming everyone they get a chance to push.

Guy gets the puck and passes to Averman who fakes and gives the puck to Luis. Luis shoots the puck and it's saved before he slams into the wall. Dean is out into the box for 'hooking' making the crowd scream and complain.

Dean gets into the box and starts stripping his gear and clothes off, he's not shirtless and dancing around. Too many people got onto the ice and Luis was sent back to the bench and Ken to the box. Mila screamed complaints when she saw Kenny in the box.

Coach Orion calls a timeout and the Ducks all huddle up. Charlie, Adam, and Goldberg all skate onto the ice making Mila and the stands cheer. Coach Orion then stops Charlie to talk to him before putting his C back on his jersey.

Julie is saving the goals and moves away causing an open net. Varsity quickly takes their shot but Adam jumps in front of the puck to save it. Mila stands up and screams loudly for her friend. "Yeah, Adam!" She screams and shouts. Charlie and Rick are then skating face to face before Charlie leans and lets Rick fly over his back.

Charlie goes to shoot the puck into the net but instead passes it to Goldberg. Everyone screams for the boy to shoot the puck which he does. The puck hits the back of the net and the siren goes off. Mila and Casey stand up and scream loudly for the team.

Mila stood and went down the stands so she could see Guy. The team screamed and celebrated and skated into a huge group hug. Before Julie could make it to the huddle Scooter stopped her and kissed her cheek making her smile.

Mila ran to the entry of the ice to see Guy trying to leave his circle to see her. When he was finally free he skated to the girl and pulled her into a hug. "I know you guys could do it!" Mila said smiling brightly. "Of course, you did" Guy replied before kissing her on the lips.

Mila loved the feeling she got when they kissed. They soon pulled back and Guy smiled down at her. "So you'll be my girlfriend right?" Guy asked making her laugh. "Of course, I will dork," She replied giving him a quick kiss.

"I'm gonna start calling you a cougar from now on since I'm younger," Guy said joking with her. "I'm a year older! I'm not a cougar" Mila said hitting his shoulder. "Yeah ok, Cougar," Guy said smiling before hugging her again.

Guy really did love Mila and she really did love him. Mila made him feel special and always made him smile. Guy always paid attention to Mila and showed her how much she was truly worth. The two teenagers were hopelessly in love.

~⛸️~

YALL, THE FUCKING NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END😭😭

Also, be ready for more books! I'm working on a Benny Rodrigues one, another Guy Germaine book, and a Charlie Conway book!!

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE READS!!!

Mila's Outfit-