Locket

Mila and Guy walked into his house hands held together and laughing

  Mila and Guy walked into his house hands held together and laughing. Mila was always at Guy's house, she pretty much lived there and they considered her family. "Hi, Charlotte!" Mila said waving to Guy's mother in the kitchen.

  "Hi, sweetie! How was your skating date?" She asked looking at Mila as Guy grabbed a bag of chips. "So much fun! Guy totally fell on his butt!" Mila said making her and Charlotte laugh. "Hey! You said you wouldn't tell anyone that!" Guy yelled walking over beside her.

  "Oops!" Mila said shrugging with a large smile. Guy rolled his eyes before him and Charlotte told his mom bye and went upstairs to his room. Mila jumped onto his bed and lay with her face on his pillow.

  "Ugh I missed my bed," Mila said pulling his blue comforter over her. "Then go back to it," Guy said in a joking tone making Mila gasp. She sat and grabbed the pillow beside her before throwing it at the boy's face. "Hey!" He yelled after it hit him in the face.

  Mila laughed and fell back into his bed. Guy rolled his eyes yet again at the girl before sitting beside her. Mila wrapped her arm around his and put her head on his shoulder. "You know how before you came over when Julie, Averman, Adam, Charlie, and I all hung out," Mila asked playing with his rings.

  "Yeah I was running late," Guy said putting his head on hers. "Well they told me about your old obsession with wearing hats and look what I was given," Mila explained pulling out a picture of Guy from when the Ducks were District 5 in a hat.

  "Oh god, not that one," Guy said groaning in annoyance. Mila laughed at Guy before laying down beside him with her head on his chest. "You know when I first meant you guys I didn't have a picture in my locker," Mila said touching the locket.

  Mila always wore the locket but no one knew what was inside. "So theirs no picture in it?" Guy asked looking down at her. "Well there wasn't but there is now look," Mila said before opening it.

  Inside the locket on the left side was a small picture of Guy in his hockey uniform kissing Mila. On the right side was a picture of Mila I'm between Guy's legs with her back against his. The first picture was after the varsity game.

  The second was when Mila and Guy's family went to watch fireworks. Guy smiled at the two pictures of him and Mila. "I love these pictures," Guy said holding the locket with his fingers. "Yeah because I look so good in them," Mila said smiling at him.

  "I guess I think I'm better looking," Guy said shrugging his shoulder. "Oh yeah? You wish!" Mila said before hitting him with a pillow again. "Hey! I'm sick of being attacked!" Guy complained making her laugh at the boy.

  Mila loved Guy and everything about him. She loved his curly blonde hair and his light blue eyes. She loved the rings he wore on his fingers that she played with when she was bored. There wasn't a thing that she didn't love about the boy.

  Guy loved everything about Mila as well. He loved her long light brown hair with highlights and he ocean blue eyes. He loved how when she was passionate about something she could rant about it for yourself and hours.

  The two truly loved everything about each other. The two teenagers never thought they would fall in love with each other but they did in the end. The two would find each other in every universe. They two were destined to be, soulmates one may say.

~⛸️~

Y'ALL I FINISHED THE BOOK!! I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK OMG OMG!!!

Be ready for another Guy book, a Benny Rodriguez book, and a Charlie book in the future!!!

The pictures in the locket-