So Like A Date?

Mila sat on her bed in her dorm room at Eden Hall

Mila sat on her bed in her dorm room at Eden Hall. Mila didn't have a dorm mate anymore since the girl she was dorming with moved schools. So her dorm was just her but she didn't mind. She liked not having anyone else around.

A knock was heard on the door making Mila get up from her bed. Mila opened the door to see Guy Germaine on the other side of the door with a smile. Mila smiled back just as big and took a good look at the blonde in front of her.

He was wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt that said 'Anaheim Ducks' with the logo, a greenish blue flannel that matched the logo, and his white Converse. Mila took notice of the fact that in Guy's hand was a bouquet. They were mainly pink but the colors green and blue were in the bouquet.

"Hey, I felt bad about you paying the bill the other day so I got you these, it's not a lot but," Guy said smiling shyly at the sweet girl. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much they are gorgeous" Mila said taking them into her hands. "No problem, so um I was also thinking," Guy said smiling and looking nervous.

"Don't think too hard you might get hurt," Mila said with a teasing smile on her face. "Well, thanks but I was thinking I could take you out for lunch to repay you?" Guy said laughing slightly. "So like a date?" Mila said smiling and raising her eyebrows at the boy.

"I mean yeah kinda, unless you don't want it to be! But if you do then yeah!" Guy said getting nervous and throwing his hands up. Mila smiled and just grabbed both his hands in hers. Guy calmed down and smiled at the girl in front of him whose hands he was holding.

"I would love to go on a date with you Guy," Mila said smiling up at him. This made Guy let out a breath and relax his shoulders. "Really?" he asked smiling shyly at her. "Yeah really," Mila said laughing at the boy who was running his thumb over her hands. Mila could feel his cold ring against the back of her hand and she enjoyed it.

"Cool we can go now then if you're ready," Guy said looking at her outfit. Mila had on a light tan shirt that said Protect Our Forest in green, light-colored jeans, green Converse, and her everyday jewelry. "Yeah let me just put these down and grab my bag," Mila said turning back into her room.

Mila rushed to her desk and set the flowers in the empty vase that she would add water to later. She grabbed a tan claw clip and her tote bag that had everything she would need inside of it. "Alright lets go!" Mila said shutting the door.

The two teenagers walked down the hallway with their hands brushing against each other. On the other side of the hall peeking behind the walls were the Ducks. "They totally like each other," Russ said watching the two walk.

  "For sure just look at them," Julie said pointing at the way they were looking at each other. "Is he holding her hand!" Connie said hitting Charlie's arm beside her in excitement. "Coad green they are holding hands!" Fulton said high-fiving Kenny.

  "Yeah make a move Guy!" Averman said a little too loud. "Shut up Avermna they are gonna hear us!" Luis yelled hitting the boy in the head. The two teenagers kept walking now holding hands and not realizing they were being watched.

  Guy took Mila to Mickey's Diner since she said she'd never actually been there. They walked in and sat down in a booth across from each other. Mila ordered a Vanilla milkshake with chicken tenders and fries while Guy ordered a strawberry milkshake with a burger and fries.

  "So you do have a skating competition tomorrow, right?" Guy asked wanting to be sure it was tomorrow. "Yep! This one's huge though my solo will be judged for my age division which is 14-16 then judged out of everyone from the ages 15-18 which is huge since there are so many in that category meaning I could win twice or lose twice" Mila explained looking nervous at the thought of tomorrow.

  "Well I bet that you win twice," Guy said grabbing her hand across the table. "Thanks, Guy," Mila said smiling back and holding his hand. "The Ducks and I will be there don't worry" he replied rubbing her hand. Mila smiled at this and her fave turned a shade of red.

  The two teenagers continued talking and eating their food. Mila really enjoyed talking to Guy and being around him. After they were done Guy walked her back to her dorm room. "Thanks for tonight Guy I had so much fun," Mila said smiling up at the blonde.

  "No problem, hey so I was thinking, after your competition tomorrow you could come over to have dinner with me and my family," Guy said rubbing the back of his neck. "I would love that Guy" Mila replied happily.

  "So it's like a date?" Guy asked smiling down at her. "Yeah it's a date" Mila replied smiling back. Mila then leaned up and kissed Guy on his cheek. "Goodnight Guy," Mila said before turning into her room and shutting the door.

  Guy then walked back to his dorm room and opened the door to see all the Ducks sitting in the room. "What the hell," Guy said looking at them all. "So how was the date!" Goldberg yelled looking at him. "Did you kiss!?" Connie and Julie asked sitting up.

  "I mean she kissed my cheek," Guy said shrugging his shoulder. "No way!" Adam yelled quickly turning around. "Yeah and tomorrow she's coming over for dinner with my mom and sisters," Guy said taking off his flannel and putting it on his desk chair. "She what!"

~⛸️~

Guy and Mila>>>
Be ready for the next two chapters y'all!

Mila's outfit-

The flowers-