Not Friends

It was the day after Mila went to Guy's house

  It was the day after Mila went to Guy's house. She was currently sitting in her dorm room doing some homework. Tomorrow Guy had another hockey game and then coming up was the game against the varsity team.

Guy told Mila about how Charlie and Fulton skipped school today because they left the team. Mila talked to Charlie about it and he expressed how he just wants things to go back to normal. She left bad for the angry and upset boy.

A knock was heard on Mila's door and she went to answer it. Lily, Faith, Georgie, and James all stood outside the door. "Hey, Mila!" Lily said before pushing her way into the room. The other three followed after her inviting themselves in.

"Look guys it's not a good time I'm doing homework," Mila said grabbing the homework off her bed. "Cool, can you do ours?" Georgie asked grabbing a cigarette from his pocket. "No, do it yourself," Mila said taking the cigarette from him and throwing it away.

"Where were you yesterday?" Faith asked in a rude tone turning to the girl. "I went to Guy's house for dinner after skating," Mila said shrugging her shoulders. "Oh yeah, your new bestie right? Since you replaced us" James said looking at Mila with an annoyed look.

"What the hell are you talking about, I didn't replace you guys! You guys always hang out without me," Mila said putting her homework on her desk and turning to look at them all.

""Mila don't be mad because you can't find someone to date you," Lily said with a huge voice. "That has nothing to do with it! You guys have always been assholes to me! Saying I'm lame for not smoking, being mad I'm a better ice skater than you, making me do your homework, and then saying it's a double date to avoid hanging out with me!" Mila yelled looking at the four teenagers in her room.

  "Chill out you're being dramatic," Georgie said making Mila turn red in anger. "I'm not being dramatic! You guys are awful friends!" Mila yelled getting angrier with the four. "Go cry about it Mila," Lily said laughing at her.

  "You know what screw you! Lily, you're cheating on James and we know it, Faith you follow Lily like a dog but say she is annoying and has bad breath, James you suck at football, and Georgie we all know you're a junior screwing a freshman!" Mila yelled at the four.

  "You guys were never my friends! You just used me because you're all too stupid to pass school and because you thought me helping you ice skate would make you better but you still stuck!" Mila finished yelling.

  The four teenagers all looked at Mila in pure shock. "I think it's best if you guys leave and aren't my friends anymore," Mila said playing with the ring on her finger. "You don't mean that," James said looking at her. "Yeah come on Mila," Faith said looking at her.

  You could tell the four knew everything Mila said was true by the way they were acting. "I mean every last word, now leave," Mila said opening the door. The four all looked at each other before walking out of the door. Mila slammed it shut behind them.

  Mila sat on her bed and put her head in her hands. She let out a sob that she couldn't hold back. They were bad friends now but Mila still remembered how they acted before high school. They all got along great before and wouldn't ever argue or end up like this.

  A knock was heard on Mila's door yet again that day making her wipe her tears and walk over. Mila opened the door to see Guy standing outside of it with tears running down his face. The boy looked heartbroken.

~⛸️~

Guy crying because Hans died
:( literally gonna cry now. Also, Mila went off on her friends>>>> as she ate that up!

Also for anyone confused, Mila is a sophomore while the Ducks are freshmen! All Of Mila's friends are Sophomores besides Georgie who's a grade ahead aka a Junior.