02

Don't forget to vote & comment!

"The better you dress, the worse you can behave."

- Fred Castleberry

Nina's POV

"There's no way I'm wearing that!" I yelled out as she held the skimpy looking dress in front of me.

"It's just a dinner Willow... I'm not trying to give them the wrong impression" I added on, watching as she rolled her eyes before going back into the closet.

It was about a hour and a half before I had to be over to their place for dinner. They offered to pick me up but I declined. That would make this seem even more like a date.

"Just a dinner my ass. Those two obviously have it bad for you Nina... it's not like they're hiding it- well at least Angelo's not" She replied back before coming out with a black dress that stopped just above my knees.

As if both of them- let alone one of the brothers would have a thing for me. I doubt I'm their type anyways.

"What's wrong with wearing some jeans and a shirt?" I then asked, earning a loud sigh from her.

"Everything, that's what. Now hurry up and put it on so that I can fix your face" She smirked, grabbing a few things from the counter.

Rolling my eyes, I slipped on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror.

I guess it wasn't that bad.

"I'm such a genius! Now, sit your ass down" She rushed, guiding me towards the chair.

I couldn't help but smile as she played with my hair before applying lip gloss to my mouth.

"I thought I told you about straightening your hair. It looks better when it's curly" She muttered out, sounding just like Angelo.

"How's things going with Renee?" I then asked, her now scowling.

"While you're at work with those hotties, I've decided that I'm ending things between us" She stated.

"Really? What happened now?" I asked her. Those two have always had a shaky relationship...

I can't even remember how many times Willow has said she's gonna break up with her.

She then sighed, "She's still just as obnoxious and had the audacity to try and make me choose between you two the other day. She tried accusing me of cheating on her with you! You're my best friend and I don't understand why she can't accept that. Of course I'd choose you the fuck" She explained, scoffing at the end.

I couldn't stop the small laugh that came from me, "Wow... yeah that's crazy. I thought we were cool" I muttered out, remembering the last time I saw her girlfriend.

"She's one crazy bitch... I'm done with it all. For real this time" She replied back before finishing up.

"Alright, there. Go out there and have fun but make sure to use protection-" She began before I covered her mouth.

"That's enough of that"

***

It was only a few moments before the door opened after I knocked on it. I don't know why but I was extremely nervous. What if I was overdressed?

Angelo would probably make fun of me... and Luca would fire me.

The one who opened the door was Luca. He had on a pair of slacks with a dress shirt. I guess what I'm wearing should be fine.