Epilogue

Don't forget to vote & comment!

"The thought of kissing you keeps me awake at night"

- unknown

Nina's POV

When Angelo said that I would owe him after his talk with Diamanté, I didn't think he would be practically forcing me to fix the three of us breakfast.

"I need to run to the grocery store really quick, but do you remember-" He began.

Yes Angelo, I promised that I wouldn't touch the frozen waffles this time" I sighed out, watching as he smiled before placing a kiss on my temple.

"Alright then, and make sure Luca doesn't touch anything" He said before quickly taking his leave. I didn't understand why he needed to go to the grocery store this early in the morning, and why he was in such a rush.

A small yawn escaped from me before I began to look through the refrigerator and cabinets, getting all of the ingredients I would need for the dish I wanted to make.

My aunt Shannon taught me a few recipes to make while we were away from the city, so I was excited to see how they would feel about it. I would be making what she said to be a 'menemen'.

It's basically like an omelet, only instead of being folded, it is sometimes served in a pot. I helped her fix it one time and knew all the ingredients that were used... but this would be my first time doing it alone. I couldn't help but feel nervous.

What if they didn't like it?

"Calm down Nina" I muttered out to myself before putting the right amount of spices in the bowl. After everything was right, I then made a few breakfast tortilla wraps that I've seen Luca eat. 

About 25 minutes had passed and I was waiting on the menemen to be finished in the oven before I heard a pair of footsteps behind me, turning around to see that it was Luca.

His toned chest was on display and the sweats he had on hung low around his waist. I could tell that he just woke up not too long ago just from looking at the state of his hair. He smiled before walking towards me, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning" I whispered out.

He placed a hand on the side of my face before capturing my lips once more, tasting his minty mouthwash. A soft moan came from me as he pulled my body closer to his.

After a while he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, "Did you sleep well?" He asked me, watching as I nodded my head.

A beeping sound soon interrupted our moment and I moved away to check on the dish, seeing that it was finally ready. "Something smells good" He spoke out as I placed the pot on the stove.

I smiled before looking at the clock, wondering what was taking Angelo so long to get back. He's never been at the grocery store this long before.

"Are those breakfast tortilla wraps?" He asked in shock before reaching out for one. I was quick to slap his hand before he could grab anything, a small groan coming from him.

"I'm hungry" He whined.

"We're waiting for Angelo to get back" I stated, crossing my arms.

Luca frowned at my words, "I'll wait if you work for me again" He muttered out.

I sighed out before cleaning up the mess I made on the counter, "Just help me understand why you don't want to come back Nina. The company just isn't the same without you" He added.