23

Don't forget to vote!

"Fear does not stop death, it stops life."

- unknown

Luca's POV

After getting out of the shower, I noticed that Nina had left. I looked all over the house and she was nowhere to be found.

What pissed me off even more was when I got a call from Marco, about Nina being drunk at the club.

She even turned off her phone... it's as if she's trying to give me a heart attack.

"Mr. Bianchi?" One of the bartenders called out as I walked inside.

"You looking for Nina?" He asked as I neared the counter.

"Yeah, I got a call from Marco saying that she was here" I replied, watching as he nodded his head before handing someone a drink.

"Last time I saw her, she was heading towards the crowd of people dancing with her friends" He explained, pointing in the direction behind me.

I then walked away and it didn't take long for me to spot her within the crowd. Just from seeing her stumble slightly, I knew that she had far too many drinks.

When I neared her I noticed how tight the dress she had on was, her curves on display. I looked around and noticed a few men checking her out.

Why the hell is she even wearing something like that?

"Okay, I'm coming!" She yelled over the music.

I was quick to grab ahold of her arm before she could get too far, her soon turning to look at me. She had looked shocked to see me.

"Luca" She whispered out as I pulled her closer to me, daring anyone to approach her.

I then looked behind her to see her friend, Willow who was waving at me with a cheerful look on her face.

I'm starting to not like her...

Ignoring her, I led Nina out the club and towards my car before helping her inside. After making sure she was situated with a pain reliever and bottle of water, I got into the driver's seat and took off.

The drive was silent and I was glad. I wanted to calm myself down before I ended up lashing out on her.

I understand that she's an adult and free to do as she please, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about her. We're still not sure if Eleanor had anyone else watching her. What if something happened?

I then flinched as I felt her small hand on my thigh. I glanced at her and saw that she had finished the water bottle I gave her, looking back at the road.

"Are you mad at me?" She soon asked when I stopped at the red light.

"I am"

"I just wanted to hang out with Willow... I don't see what's the issue" She stated with a big sigh.

"Your safety is the issue Nina. Even though I didn't want you to go, you could've at least told me instead of sneaking off. I was worried sick and that's why I'm upset. You never know who may be keeping tabs on you.

What if something happened? What if someone managed to take or harm you while we weren't there? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for that" I explained before I started back driving.

I wanted her to understand where I was coming from.

"Aside from everything else, I'm glad that you're alright" I added. Nina remained silent the rest of the ride, us eventually making it back home.