41

Don't forget to vote!

"Her angle eyes saw the good in many devils."

- unknown

Mature Content

Luca's POV

Now that she was laying fully bare in front of me, many thoughts were swarming in my mind.

I couldn't stop the groan that came from me as I looked at her perfect figure, my eyes stopping on her breasts.

I then leaned over her small frame and captured one of her nipples in my mouth, teasing it while my hand covered the other. I felt as she began to squirm beneath me.

We've been so caught up with working and scheduling meetings, we haven't had time to do much until now.

"Luca" She moaned out, the sound of her soft voice being so alluring.

"It's okay, just let me take care of you" I whispered out, watching as she relaxed and began to spread her legs wider for me. It took almost all of my strength to keep myself steady, just at the sight of her wet core.

It wasn't like this was my first time seeing her naked, far from it. Even so, I always found myself mesmerized by her curves and thick thighs.

Every fucking time.

Nina was never the one to speak confidently about her body out loud, but I couldn't help but wonder if she knew how beautiful she was.

I then bent down and dove my tongue into Nina's slit without hesitating, her back immediately arching up off the bed. She was quick to wrap her legs around the frame of my head in attempt to stop me.

"Spread your legs for me" I stated, her soon obeying. If this were any other day, I would love to do nothing but relax in between her thighs. But right now, all I want to do is please her.

I smiled against her core as she became a moaning mess. As I used my tongue to stroke her inner folds, I felt as my dick was now pulsing with need.

I watched as she became undone, quivering beneath me. I then thrusted one of my fingers inside her, feeling as she tightened around it. Another loud moan came from her as she attempted to closer her legs again.

I gripped her skin harder and forced them back open. Her legs began to shake as her climax was almost at its peak.

I couldn't but be both proud and amused as she started to grind against my face with no shame. It wasn't long before she came, and I happily cleaned her up with my tongue.

I then slipped off my clothes and leaned over her to see the hunger in her eyes. I soon aligned my dick to her entrance, coating it with her arousal.

Without wasting anymore time, I thrusted into her. A small moan escaped from her lips as she arched her back from the bed, her chest rising.

She was a fucking sight.

I know that she probably misses Angelo, but I wanted her to only think about me... even if it was just for tonight. I know that may sound selfish, but I want to show Nina just how much I love her.