Chapter Forty Seven- Visitors

The house came alive with the sound of everyone talking, and I could see how it was once the ideal place for visitors and family events, with its open spaces, and seating areas out back.

Norman went running straight for Allie, and he didn't leave her side the entire weekend. He was well fed for forty eight hours before he was back under my care, and the diet the vet had urged me to start him on. He hated me for a bit there.

Whilst everyone got busy downstairs catching up with Veda, Wren whisked me away up the stairs, not wasting a second without trying to get busy, herself, with me.

She shut my bedroom door, and hurriedly kissed me, her hands fumbling with my buttons on my shirt "baby" I asked "what's the hurry"

She kissed me on the lips, her mouth opening, mine too, colliding, her tongue entering my mouth, caressing mine, and her hands eagerly running up my stomach. The answer was in the kiss itself, she missed me, she was horny, and she was tired of waiting.

"Mmmmm" echoed from my lips into hers.

I stopped her hands, holding them palm flat against my stomach. I sat down on the bed which had been pressed into the back of my legs. She came with me, sitting on my lap, her red hair falling over my neck as she leant down and kissed me there, my pulse quickening under her lips.

"Slow down" I told her "We have time" I promised.

She placed one last kiss on my neck and then sat back up straight, her knees either side of my hips "I just want to be touching you for the next forty eight hours. Ufff, I want you" she practically growled.

"And I want you too" I told her, reaching up and placing my finger tip on her plump bottom lip "but I want you... a little slower"

She nodded, and arched an eyebrow defiantly as she sucked my finger into her mouth.

Fuck.

She rolled her tongue over it, the warmth of her mouth making my own body heat up, right down between my legs.

"That's not fair" I told her, her gaze unwavering.

"Neither is this go slow business. I want you now... not later. I have no patience... you know that. If I'm not inside of you within the next ten minutes..." she said a little desperately.

It turned me on way too much, to hear the way she begged for it.

"Please Millie... let me have you"

The knock at the door sent us back to a standing position at Olympic speed.

"You didn't take the master room" Willa asked from outside in the hallway.

I came to the door, and opened it back up. Not realising my hair was a little dishevelled.

Willa took one look at me and appeared amused, backing up "I see I've interrupted a reunion"

I shook my head, and fixed my hair "No, it was just kissing" I explained like a teenager caught out in the act.

Wren laughed behind me.

"And yes, despite it being the most beautiful room, I didn't want to take yours and Allie's space. It felt more natural to take a guest room"

Willa smiled affectionately "Thank you" and then she gestured toward the room behind me "this was Harpers room"

I turned to see Wren looking around it with more interest.

"You two take all the time you need" Willa poked "We will take the girls to go get a few extra things from the grocery store. Allie is intent on making a cake"