10 | sketchy behaviour

CHAPTER TEN:
SKETCHY BEHAVIOUR
[season three, episode four]

CHAPTER TEN: SKETCHY BEHAVIOUR [season three, episode four]

"I don't know anything"

FOLLOWING THE
undaggering of the youngest Mikaelson the two vampires, the almighty hybrid and the siphoner went clothes shopping to slowly ease Rebekah into the twenty first century. Klaus and Stefan were regretting their decision. 

They sat on lounging chairs, champagne flutes in their hands, bored out of their minds as the girls shopped for hours on end. It was for Rebekah, she couldn't keep wearing her dress from the twenties (as much as Cassie loved it) but Cassie wouldn't pass up the opportunity for free stuff.

Cassie exited the dressing room wearing a blue floral print sundress with a V-neck. She wasn't good at handling heat. There were several embarrassing moments in high school where she fainted in science and pe. "Someone please compel the workers to turn the A/C up."

"Do it yourself." Klaus grumbled, taking a long sip of champagne. He would rather be anywhere else. 

Cassie stared at him. "Did you get a lobotomy for breakfast?" She twirled around. "Rebekah! C'mon, I want to see how hot you look!"

Rebekah grumbled under her breath as she joined the three other supernatural beings. "There has to be more to this dress." She complained, looking at the short, black dress she was wearing.

"There's not." Klaus stated.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." Rebekah turned to Cassie, "No offence."

She pretended to be hurt, "Offence."

She continued, "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus held up his glass as a cheers.

Cassie scrunched her nose up, "Charming, Nikky. Steffy, isn't this dress so pretty?" She asked the bored vampire, spinning around. "I love it!"

Stefan barely paid any mind to her. He was too focused on Elena, more specifically her necklace. "It's a dress." He stated.

"Yes, well spotted Einstein." Cassie sarcastically told him, rolling her eyes. She wandered over to the shoe section and began browsing. "Christ, where's Chuck Bass when you need him?"

It was safe to say Rebekah Mikaelson was not liking the twenty-first century so far. "And what is this music?" she whined, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan explained.

Rebekah scoffed, "People dance to this?"

As much fun as it was watching two teenage girls shop Klaus had lost interest hours ago, "Are we done?"