12 | vicki donovan strikes again

CHAPTER TWELVE:
VICKI DONOVAN STRIKES AGAIN
[season three, episode six]

CHAPTER TWELVE:VICKI DONOVAN STRIKES AGAIN [season three, episode six]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"F.M.L"

KLAUS MIKAELSON, 
the immortal hybrid, had fled town after Damon revealed he found the location of Mikael. At least the vampire could do something right. Cassie thought there was something more to that story, a vampire that hunts vampires, specifically Klaus. Why?

A few hours before school started she was meeting up with Elena and Alaric. The doppelgänger wanted to learn now to fight against the supernatural. Cassie bit back a comment saying 'took you long enough.'

Alaric held an ejector on his wrist and demonstrated how to stand a vampire with it using a mannequin. "So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes," he explained to Elena.

When the history teacher heard the breaking news that Damon Salvatore was a big fat liar and Cassandra Parker was indeed alive, partly safe and sound, he tried to ground her for the rest of her life, after crushing her bones with a hug. He also swore off speaking to the vampire for eternity. 

"Easy enough," Elena attempted to copy what Alaric had done but the stakes did not puncture the mannequin. "That's weird." She tries again and it doesn't work. "Must be jammed or something."

"You're not strong enough." Alaric told her, "Better start lifting some weights, put some meat on your bones."

Cassie had her turn, she punched her mannequin, the stakes shooting through instantly. "You're like a twig compared to vampires, 'Lena." 

"Thanks for not sugar-coating it." She mumbled. "You have magic to defend yourself with."

Cassie raised her hands, "I'm just stating facts." She had been wanting to train, now more than ever, every time she looked in the mirror she saw the bite marks from Stefan. She had to be stronger. "I was on the swim team from middle school up until last year and I don't have magic to protect me all the time." After choking on her own blood last year she couldn't go underwater without the memory flashing back. "And I worked out with Tyler three times a week when we were together."

Elena awkwardly cleared her throat, "Speaking of Tyler, has Caroline said anything to you?" She nodded, "And?"

    Caroline and Tyler were not a couple Cassie ever saw happening, especially when the Forbes girl suggested vandalising his car when she found out he cheated on Cassie. However, the past was in the past and Cassie couldn't dwell on it. Caroline asked if she was okay with it and said she would break up with Tyler in seconds if she weren't.

    "Tyler was a good boyfriend, I don't hate him." Elena and Alaric gave her a pointed look. "What!" Cassie exclaimed only to burst out laughing a few seconds later. "I don't know how I said that with a straight face. In all seriousness Tyler isn't the same guy he was back then and if they're happy then I'll let them be happy. But if he ever hurts Care I will chop his head off."