Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 119

The first thing I felt the next morning was a pair of warm lips on my forehead. I fluttered my eyes open to see a handsome face wearing an intriguingly designed mask adorned with ancient symbols and scripts in front of me.

"Good morning," Geoffrey said softly in greeting.

I gave him a bright smile and replied, "Good morning, my lord."

"I trust you've slept well in my bed?"

I blushed, and mutely, I nodded.

"Now then..." He pulled the silky sheet away, revealing my naked body. As his eyes once again feasted on me long and hard, which made my tummy flutter, I just knew he was going to do his morning ritual kisses on me again, as he had done the last two times after our sexy sessions together.

I wasn't wrong, because he leaned forward and then proceeded to kiss me, starting with my lips, followed by both my cheeks, nose, forehead, and then my chest, each nipple, my belly button, and finally, both cheeks of my butt and my pussy. God, he just had to leave that one until last, didn't he?

My body was heating up when he lifted his head from between my thighs. He said, his eyes glinting, "Still tastes sweet."

I trembled in ardor at his suggestive words. Not to mention the wicked, dark look in those eyes of his.

Once I'd managed to calm down, I asked, "Do I still have that sweet scent on me?"

Geoffrey said, "It's gone now. And hopefully will stay that way until we return to Acaedien."

"I hope so too," I said, because I certainly didn't want to be such a bother to Geoffrey. Not that I thought he was bothered by the fact that he had to do these erotic things to me to erase my qi nectar. Rather, I knew for a fact that he enjoyed it.

"Shall we get you ready?"

Then I noticed he was dressed for the day, wearing the pale garments of pants and a blouse that fit his toned, muscular body perfectly. His long pale-blond hair was tied neatly at the nape of his neck with a gold hair ornament. As usual, he looked hot and alluring.

As he moved back, he said, "We have a mock battle this morning."

Now that he mentioned it, I realized that we did indeed. I had forgotten all about that. Suddenly, I was both nervous and excited at the same time.

I was just making a move to get out of the bed when Geoffrey caught my wrist.

"No need to rush, love."

Instead, he was the one who got out of the bed. After picking me up in his arms, he then carried me to the en suite, where he put me into the filled bathtub.

The moment my body touched the warm water, I sighed in delight. It smelled nice too, of wildflowers. He must have added some sort of aromatherapy oil into the water.

Curious, I asked, "Did you draw this for me?"

He nodded. "I know you're fond of not only hot springs, but a nice bath as well." He had a wicked grin on his face.

"Thanks," I said.

"Rest back," he said. "I'll wash your hair for you."

"Really?" I chuckled. "You're going to wash my hair for me?"

A moment later, I found myself chilling in the tub as Geoffrey did indeed wash my long hair, his masculine fingers massaging my head as he did so. It was so nice, and once he was done, I sank deep into the tub to rinse my hair. When I popped my head back up, Geoffrey laughed, since water was splashing all over him.