Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 137

Lord Ethan swiftly got out of his seat, and in a flash, he was sitting on my left. With one powerful arm about my waist, he pulled me off Aaron's lap. I gasped in shocked surprise as I landed in the space between the two men, my head now in a daze and my body hot.

Lord Ethan pulled his jacket off me and threw it over his head. I heard the garment land on the floor with a thud.

Aaron said, "Looks like we'll have to erase your nectar again, Alfie." He looked rather pleased, I thought.

Feeling hot with need down there, I said breathlessly, confused, "It just came again like this and..."

My attention was distracted by Lord Ethan's hands cupping my breasts, his palm warm against the flimsy material over my skin. I sucked in my breath, feeling pleasure coursing through my body from just his touch.

The man squeezed me, which made me groan softly inside my throat and my body squirm delicately. He said, "This is what we've been doing to you for the last two days, Alfie. This time, you'd better remember it."

Oh! Was that why he had looked irritable? Because I couldn't remember what he had done to me when he had been easing my heat? But I just didn't remember. It couldn't be helped, right?

The man moved his face close to mine and said, "Remember this, Alfie." He arrogantly claimed my lips and kissed me full-out.

His lips were warm and firm against mine, and he tasted of black coffee too, which told me he must have just had a cup or two at the least.

I groaned softly against his lips, and when I thought he was going to terminate the kiss, he urged my lips to part for him instead. Since he was persistent, I obliged, and immediately, he plunged his tongue in.

He ravished my mouth in full passion, his tongue twisting and dancing with mine until I became breathless. He even sucked at my tongue, so wild he was that my whole body was shaking in ardor from the tempestuous kiss.

When he finally moved back, I was as dazed as could be, and the heat of my body was getting worse.

From my right, I heard Felix say, "Calm down, Ethan. You can't demand Alfie to remember if she can't. It's the heat."

Aaron said, "She's in a delirium of sorts. So it can't be helped."

I had to agree with Felix and Aaron. I was in heat, so Ethan couldn't blame me for not remembering.

The man shifted me again and pulled me onto his lap. Good God! I had no idea Lord Ethan could be this aggressive when it came to something like this. He was demanding indeed.

He teased my nipple over the thin, lacy fabric of my nightgown between his finger and thumb, and instantly, qi nectar leaked out, soaking the negligée around the area. The action caused my whole body to writhe in hot pleasure, and I collapsed back against him.

"Alfie," he said hotly into my ear. "Do you remember that feeling? The hot pleasure?"

I shook my head as he continued to fondle my breasts. "I...I don't remember, my lord."

He squeezed both my breasts this time, and I felt more nectar leak out of my nipples as my body writhed hotly, my heart racing and my throat tight in reaction.

"Not my lord and not Lord Ethan either," he said. "You've agreed to refer to me as just Ethan, remember?"

I didn't, and the fact that he was trying to make me remember just didn't work.

All I knew was that right now, my body was hot and in heat and that my pussy wanted cocks. I needed cocks deep inside me. I wanted to be ravished, and I wanted the qi nectar out of my body. I just didn't care how.