Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 133

Aaron took her back into the master bedroom, where he laid her wet body on the massive bed. The man then proceeded to take off his clothes as he watched her, drinking in her erotic body that moved sensually about while she touched herself as her heat began to return to ravish her.

Alfie licked her lower lip as she trailed her fingers down from her neck to the valley of her plump, very aroused, sensitive breasts. She groaned softly when her hand accidently brushed against the tip of her nipple.

"It's hot again," she whispered to Aaron. She shifted her dazed eyes to the man, and Aaron's cock sprang to life.

Naked, with his lean, toned body hot and tense and his muscles taut, the man came down to her and took her into his arms. He kissed her on her forehead as he said, "We'll make it go away soon, love."

Alfie rested her palm on his chest, her eyes begging him. "Please kiss me, Aaron. Kiss me more. Touch me more. I want you to take me. I want your cock inside me. It's hot and burning with need down there."

Her seductive beseeching made Aaron's heart glow with joy and his rock-hard cock twitch in anticipation. He felt his body shake in pleasure. At just her words. Fuck!

"Don't worry, love. I'll be kissing you and touching you to my heart's content," he said. Then he claimed her lips, and the moment he did, his tongue plunged right into her mouth, caressing her every groove and lining and playing havoc with her own tongue.

She groaned eagerly into his mouth, her form quivering delicately and delightfully under him.

Aaron wanted her. Had wanted her since the first time he had met her a few months back, just after the Bandit Suppression Campaign, despite that she had dressed in boy's garments and with the magic illusion spell on. He hadn't a clue as to why he, and his brother and comrades, were so drawn to her. Fact was, he didn't care, and he suspected neither did they. This was the first time since Yuki's death that they had found someone they felt this attracted to and connected with, and they'd make sure they wouldn't lose her as they had with Yuki.

When Aaron removed his lips from her and terminated their kiss, it was to trail sweet little kisses down her throat to the valley of her breasts. There, he licked her skin, tasting the sweet qi nectar that had leaked from her nipples and rolled down her mounds, soaking her flesh with honey-like milk.

Once he had cleaned up the small area, he eagerly moved his lips and popped the right nipple into his mouth, which caused Alfie to groan loudly, writhing beneath him in pleasure.

Aaron proceeded to tease and then suck on her, drawing out the much-desired nectar into his mouth, drinking it with ardor.

On the other side of the bed, Caleb was already naked, his cock hard. When he climbed onto the bed, Aaron moved slightly to give him room, and the moment the man was comfortable, he kissed Alfie on the mouth, his tongue wild and passionate, twisting and dancing with hers.

When he moved back, she was dazed, calling out his name. "Caleb..."

The man stroked her hair back from her flushed face, softly saying her name as he gave her sweet little kisses along her throat, while his hand was busy playing havoc with her pussy, stroking and caressing her.

Alfie writhed and groaned in pleasure under the two men's ardent lovemaking, and it wasn't long until she burned to be mounted, so much so that she became frantic, begging them.

"Aaron, please... It's hot...so hot..." She wanted him to touch her down there, and Aaron understood.

"It'll be a pleasure, love," he said as he moved and positioned himself between her legs. He felt her body quivering when he wrapped his hands firmly around her small waist, and when he inserted his cock into her pussy, he grunted.

Exhilaration rushed through his body as he felt her insides enveloping him tightly in a hot embrace, and Aaron felt breathless. Wow! Just wow! Alfie's pussy was so damn tight and just beautiful and amazing.

"Aaron," Alfie said. "It feels good. It feels right."

Aaron chuckled. "Yes, love, it feels damn right and so damn good." Then he started moving, his penis sliding out and into her again, rubbing against the lining of her pussy, causing friction that only drove them both even higher with pleasure.

As Aaron pounded into her, Alfie clutched on to Caleb, who was enjoying himself, sucking at her right nipple, drinking her delicious nectar while his hand squeezed the left one, gushing out even more nectar that trickled down her skin.

On the other side of the room were Geoffrey, Noah, and Felix. Once the former two had finished erecting the barrier around the room, they took seats in the sitting area and stood watch to ensure their comrades didn't get out of control while making love to Alfie. Felix, completely naked, had just returned from the bathing chamber, and he stood and watched in awe as Aaron took Alfie. Her sweet cry was beautiful as the youngest demon lord fucked her, driving his cock into her relentlessly.

When Felix's gaze zeroed in on the nectar running down her body, he thought, What a waste. He headed to the bed and climbed onto it. Then he leaned down, stuck his tongue out, and licked Alfie's skin, cleaning the nectar off her lovely body.

The moment she felt him, Alfie's hand flew to the back of Felix's head, her fingers buried in his crimson hair. She was groaning frantically as Aaron fucked her while Caleb was sucking at her nipple and Felix was licking her skin along her belly.

So this was what it felt like to share a woman, Aaron thought in awe. Simply amazing. Alfie was simply divine.

Fuck! He was about to come, he was sure, and he thrust harder and faster, so much so that her slender body was writhing along with his rhythm. He could feel her body tensing and knew she was about to come too.

She did, her pussy squeezing around his penis tightly, and Aaron felt his own body shake at the hot, intense pleasure. Then she released, and Aaron came, squirting his semen inside her womb as his body was bathed in euphoria.

When he was done, he was breathless, and Alfie was out of sorts, her body shaking like a leaf in the storm.

She was fucking beautiful, he thought as he leaned down over Caleb's and Felix's heads toward her face and kissed her on the lips.

"That was great, love," he said. "Our first time together was simply beautiful."

Alfie replied, "I love you, Aaron," which pleased him.

"I love you too," he said.