Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 138

Aaron didn't waste any time in claiming me for himself. The man caught my wrist and pulled me away from Ethan. He said, "It's my turn. Now shoo, Ethan."

Ethan only laughed as he reluctantly let me go.

I found myself on the other side of the sofa, with Aaron eagerly giving me little kisses along the side of my throat while his hand was touching and stroking my now very wet pussy.

I was enjoying my time with Aaron since he was so sweet, when I felt another manly body behind me. I noted that he was naked too, with his muscular body intimately close to me and his cock, which was hot and hard, against the lower side of my back.

"Fuck! That was beautiful to watch and fucking hard to control myself."

It was Felix. Somehow, he had stripped himself bare and was now joining us. That meant it was Ethan's turn to keep watch.

With his arms tight around me from behind, he said, "Hello, little elf."

I smiled at him, one of my hands on his forearm, touching him as I said, "Hello, King of Hell."

He laughed, amused, and as if he couldn't help himself, he demandingly claimed my lips. His tongue was hot and wild inside my mouth. At the same time, Aaron took one of my nipples into his mouth and started teasing and sucking at it while his hand lovingly tormented the other.

I writhed in delight under the two men's ardent lovemaking, even crying out both men's names sensually as they relentlessly caressed me until I was dazed. Then Aaron was at my pussy, lapping me up and ravishing me to his heart's content.

I groaned, begging him for more. Meanwhile, Felix was now paying attention to my already very aroused breasts and rosy nipples. He teased them relentlessly, squeezing the sensitive flesh with his fingers and thumbs, which made me cry out in pleasured agony. Not to mention Aaron inserting his fingers into my pussy, working on drawing more of my liquid honey out as he drank me up.

Between them, the two men made me writhe in agonizing pleasure, begging for more. Then Aaron moved back, wrapped his hands around my waist, and gently pulled me down a little. With Felix supporting me from behind, my back resting against his chest, Aaron plunged his rock-hard penis into my pussy, and then he just thrust and thrust and thrust.

I cried out loudly in hot pleasure as he fucked me, his cock driving into me again and again. Felix even made my body go haywire in hot pleasure when he leaned forward, grabbed the backside of my knees, and moved them back, spreading my legs even wider. Aaron took the opportunity and slammed his cock even deeper inside me, hitting the hot spot that drove me insane with pleasure.

"Aaron..." I cried out, loving this feeling so much, wanting more and more. "Aaron..."

Aaron moved even closer, so much so that I was squeezed between the two men like a sandwich, feeling hot, heavy, and tight. An overwhelmingly powerful euphoria charged through me like a raging tornado, throwing me and my body in a whirlwind of hot sexual pleasure.

Aaron came down and kissed me on the lips as he continued to persistently and relentlessly fuck me, driving his cock into the deepest part of me, making me insane as I cried out his name into his mouth.

"Alfie," he said when he released my lips. "I love you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too," I managed to say, breathless and out of sorts. God, his cock was driving me crazy. He was driving me crazy with pleasure and with love.

My words must have affected him because his body became tense, and his thrusting became even faster and more furious. He was like a tumultuous vortex, fucking me relentlessly until I couldn't think or speak. I couldn't even groan out the sexual cries. I was silent and could only feel the intense pleasure overtaking me as I was being ravished ruthlessly, and I loved every moment of it.