Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 127

The seven demon lords were having a late-night discussion in the main cabin of the airship when the overwhelming sweet scent reached them, knocking the breath out of them.

"Holy fuck!" Felix said loudly, interrupting Noah's passionate speech regarding some research he had completed.

Caleb said, "Alfie!"

Sounds of chairs screeching on the marble floor echoed in the room, followed by footsteps rushing out the door.

Aaron said, "I knew I should have stayed with her."

"A bit late for that now," Ethan said. He turned his attention to Geoffrey. "I thought you'd dealt with Alfie's nectar last week."

Geoffrey said, "I did."

They went into Alfie's room a moment later, switching on the main light. Aaron rushed over when he saw Alfie slumping against the bed. Felix and Caleb weren't far behind and knelt on the floor close to her. Felix was stroking Alfie's hair while Caleb's eyes were searching her face.

"Alfie?" Aaron called as he pulled her into his arms.

Alfie groaned. "Aaron..." she whispered softly. "Aaron... Help me... It's hot..." she begged, her beautiful face searching his. Inches from him, she mindlessly pressed her lips against him, imploring him for a passionate kiss.

Aaron sucked in his breath and tightened his arms around her slender body, which was burning hot and shaking frantically against him. Her lips tasted sweet and intoxicating, especially mixed with her sexual scent, which was strong in the air.

"Alfie..." he said, moving his lips to her cheek. When he saw the dazed look in her eyes, he knew she was about to lose her awareness. "Stay with me, love. Stay with me. Look at me." He cupped her face, working in vain to draw her attention to him.

But Alfie was too deep in her haze of sexual heat. All she instinctively wanted was relief from the intense fervor that was coursing throughout her body.

She moved closer and snuggled her face against the crook of his neck, begging him for more of his touch.

Geoffrey, Noah, Victor, and Ethan didn't miss the fact that the place was bathed in aromatic, sweet scents, which instantly affected them and drove their excited qi to lust.

When Alfie lifted her head and dazedly looked around the room at them all, the lords sucked in their breath at the sight of her.

Her body was flushed and covered in perspiration. With the shirt soaking wet and the buttons undone, revealing her plump, aroused breasts for all to see, she looked enchanting. They didn't miss that qi nectar was secreting from her nipples in successive droplets, with the glowing liquid flowing down her body on her skin.

Her face blushing hot, her eyes bright, and her lips red and moist, she looked ready to be ravished. The lords felt an overwhelmingly powerful urge to take her, taste every inch of her, and suck the tantalizing qi nectar that was tempting them with its scent.

"Holy fuck!" Ethan blurted out, his voice hoarse. He felt his knees weaken and the heat in his body rise.

Aaron said, "Alfie is in heat."

Noah frowned. "She took the pills I prescribed regularly. I don't understand..."

Victor said, "It's either because her body physiology is different—she's a human girl from another realm, after all—or her qi is evolving due to the intense training."

Noah said, "Qi doesn't just evolve without the aid of the golden qi."

Victor waved Noah's logic aside.