Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 129

Ethan refused to enter Alfie's room, and he was furious that he had been summoned.

"You're fucking out of your mind, Geoffrey!" he snapped. "Fucking hell if I'm going to go in there, and..." He ran his shaky fingers through his golden-blond hair. "Fuck!" His sky-blue eyes were dark as he fought against the lust that once again began to emerge within his being.

And he had worked so fucking hard on cooling himself from going berserk with desire too. Now his comrades were asking him the impossible. They wanted him to help erase Alfie's qi nectar. Like hell he was going to do that.

He turned on his heel. After all, he had had enough. Alfie's sweet scent was getting too strong for him to control himself.

He was just taking one step when Felix appeared in front of him as if out of thin air. "Where do you think you're going?"

Ethan glared. "Get the fuck out of my way, Felix."

"Don't you care about Alfie?" Felix asked bluntly. "Are you just going to let her suffer?"

Ethan raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. He snapped, "Of course I care about her. Fuck, why wouldn't I when I'm in love with her, even though she hasn't accepted me yet?"

Caleb's voice came from a distance away along the hallway. "She'll accept you. There's no doubt about that."

Aaron nodded. "She told me she has feelings for all of us, so she'll accept you sooner or later, Ethan. You shouldn't have to worry about our code of honor where Alfie is concerned."

Ethan said, "I don't really give a fuck about our code of honor when it comes to Alfie. Like I already said, if you haven't made your move by the time we land in Wulin, I'll be taking Alfie." He turned back to Geoffrey. "You know very well I can't participate in erasing Alfie's nectar. If I do..." He sighed. "Fuck! I won't be able to stop."

Geoffrey said, "We're landing in Rosehaven."

Ethan frowned at Geoffrey switching the topic out of the blue. "Rosehaven? We're allowed to land there?"

Geoffrey nodded. "We have permission from Aslan. The place has one of the most powerful barriers in the realm, second only to the Aurora Barrier itself. We can go as wild as we want."

Ethan asked, "But Alfie, can we really claim her when she hasn't accepted some of us yet?"

Aaron rolled his eyes. "First, you said you don't give a fuck about our code of honor where Alfie is concerned, which is to never claim her until she accepts you as her mate. Now you're worried that Alfie hasn't accepted you? Seriously, Ethan, make up your mind."

Caleb said, "You'll just have to stop when you're at your limit. And most of us are already at our limits. I don't even think Victor and Noah can continue to erase Alfie's nectar anymore before they go berserk."

Aaron said, "That leaves you and Geoffrey, and we only have a few hours until we land, at the earliest."

Ethan sighed. "Fuck!"

When Ethan entered Alfie's room a few moments later, his cock hardened at the mere sight. And fuck, but the sweet, sexual scent was strong in the air, driving his qi, and thus his blood, with desire.

Victor lifted his head then and moved out of the bed. It had been a long time since any of them had seen Victor, or Noah for that matter, this turned on with lust.

Victor licked his lip, still tasting the sweetness from Alfie's nectar, and then raked his fingers through his silver hair. "She tastes so fucking sweet." He chuckled. "It's mind-blowing; that's for sure. I managed to muster enough strength to pull away before I'd reached my limit." He flicked his eyes to Ethan. "You don't have a lot of self-control, Ethan, so be careful."

"I know," Ethan snapped. Shit! He was more irritable than normal. Alfie's scent was affecting him that badly.

Victor nodded. "I'm going to get some fresh air."

As Victor left, Geoffrey headed for the bed and pulled Alfie to him as Noah mustered enough courage to pull his mouth away from Alfie's nipple. Without a word, the lord rushed out of the room before he lost his self-restraint and claimed Alfie's nipple again. After all, his cock was already hard and sticking out, ready for some hot action.

"Alfie," Geoffrey said softly. "Love, how are you feeling?"

Alfie wrapped her arms around his muscular neck as she said, "Hot... My body is so hot, Geoffrey. Please help me..."

He stroked her hair fondly. "We're doing our best to ease your heat, love."

But this heat of hers wouldn't be going away completely until her body was satisfied, and that basically just meant hardcore lovemaking and fucking until her body released all the qi nectar she produced. Despite how manic the demon lords were where their passion for Alfie was concerned, Geoffrey knew it'd require all seven of them to satisfy her, especially after seeing the quantity and the quality, as can be measured by the strength of the scent, her qi nectar was.

Alfie searched Geoffrey's lips and begged for a kiss, which Geoffrey obliged. She tasted sweet and hot, and as he plunged his tongue into her mouth to momentarily satisfy her craving, his hand reached down and started squeezing at her breast, causing milky nectar to gush out of her nipple and flow down her body.

Still standing at the end of the bed watching, Ethan swallowed hard at the sight, especially with Alfie writhing so erotically, her legs spread apart, pleading to be touched. Qi nectar was flowing from her pussy, wetting her fair skin around that area and, of course, wetting the bedsheet.

What a waste, he thought. That delicious honey would be better off in his mouth, and hence, the man got onto the bed. Eagerly, he grabbed Alfie's thighs and held them tight. Then he planted himself between them, his face directly in front of her pussy.

Fuck! But the scent was exquisite, and Ethan found he couldn't help himself. He stuck his tongue out and licked the glowing honey. It tasted sweet and exotic. Delicious, he thought. He licked again and then again, tasting the nectar in his mouth, and it wasn't long before he buried his masked face deep between her thighs, lapping at Alfie's pussy, devouring every droplet of nectar that came out of her being.

Meanwhile, Geoffrey had terminated the kissing and was now sucking at her nipple, drawing the nectar into his mouth, drinking her with gusto.

It wasn't long before Felix returned, having cooled down his lust. Once on the bed, he claimed Alfie's nipple again, sucking at her, drinking her nectar.