𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
reunions !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅reunions !

devon hated herself right now. jack had actually manipulated her (not actually) into agreeing, talking about how much he misses her and saying trevor would be there that it immediately made her cave in, just like that.

she never thought, ever, that she would be standing in the middle of the michigan airport with her three best friends waiting for two guys from her past to come pick them up.

she was gonna get whiplash from how fast these things were happening.

she was feeling physically sick, not because she was dizzy from the plane, but because her mind was swirling with thoughts more faster than she could comprehend. devon decided it was best to walk away from her friends for a minute, to try and clear her head.

she was now sitting in a table outside of starbucks with a drink in her hand, staring blankly ahead to try and calm her relentless mind.

she was excited to see everyone. it had been years, and she couldn't wait to hug and catch up with everyone but the inminent thought of him was overpowering everything.

she heard a faint "hey" above, prompting her to look up and see sunny sitting beside her.

"hi" she whispered, taking a little sip to distract herself.

"you okay?" sunny asked, taking the cup from dev's hands and taking a sip.

"yeah, yeah. i'm fine" she sighed, looking ahead again.

"you don't look fine"

"i'm okay, just nervous"

"don't be. we got you" sunny assured, taking a hand in hers and giving it a squeeze.

"hey guys, they're here" molly smiled, coming quickly to drag them back.

devon stood up with a deep breath, discarding her cup in the trash and walking behind her two bestfriends, hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the boys.

at last, they reunited with jule who had been checking they had all their bags nearby. devon sat down next to julien, him wrapping an arm around her shoulders reassuringly when she heard someone yelling her name.

molly looked at her with an excited grin, looking like she was about to combust, urging her to stand up.

she had just about stood up when someone came barreling towards her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"jack!" devon grinned, hugging him just a hard.

"devy! oh my god" jack contently sighed, sinking into her arms.

with a last squeeze he finally let go, seeing the big teary eyes she held "it's so good to see you"

"move! i wanna hug her too" the youngest hughes whined, squeezing past his brother to hug the girl. jack rolled his eyes but proceeded to greet julien and introduce himself to the two girls he hadn't met.