𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
quinn's hormones gone crazy !

today the hughes family was arriving and devon had never felt more nervous

today the hughes family was arriving and devon had never felt more nervous. she hadn't seen his parents since the lake house, she actually didn't know if they even knew they were back together and it had been years since she'd seen his extended family.

she was obsessively making sure the house was perfect. they wouldn't be staying there, thank god, but they would be here to hang out and stuff. the fact that quinn wasn't nervous at all made her more nervous.

"baby, just come sit down" quinn suggested, putting both of his arms on the back of the couch as he spread his legs apart comfortably. if devon hadn't been so distracted going absolutely crazy, she would've gotten so turned on.

"i still have to clean the kitchen and make sure the bathroom is clean" she muttered distractely as she folded one of the blankets from the living room.

"dev, the house is cleaner than ever. more clean than when i bought it. just, come cuddle" he smiled gently, patting the space next to him.

"quinny, your family is coming here. i don't want to give them reasons to hate me" she explained, looking around the house to see if everything was in place.

"is that what this is about?" he frowned as he stood up and reached her in the middle of the living room "baby, they love you more than me and we all know i'm the favorite" he chuckled, making her do that cute little smile he loved "you don't have to worry about anything. they'll love you no matter what, they already love you so just calm that beautiful head of yours and come cuddle with me cause they'll be here in a couple hours and we won't be able to even hold hands" he assured, holding her gently in his arms.

"i have a better idea" she said sheepishly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"care to share your idea with me?"

"i would love to"

she grinned before kissing him. quinn responded immediately, kissing her back hungrily. he brought his hands to her thighs, muttering a quiet 'up' on her ear as he helped her jump and wrap her legs around his waist while keeping his hold on her ass firm.

devon quickly resumed their kiss, harshly cupping his face as she deepened the kiss. quinn managed to walk them to their bedroom without a hassle, carefully throwing her on the bed and crawling on top of her.

devon wrapped her legs around his waist again as he kissed all over her neck and collarbones. she managed to sit up and take her shirt off, tugging at the end of his shirt to take it off too. he wrapped his arms around her, touching her everywhere and nowhere as they kissed like starved people.

with a hungry look in her eyes she sneaked her hand inside his sweats, palming him and grabbing him harshly as he moaned in her mouth. two people can play the same game, he thought, as he too sneaked his hand through her shorts but he took it further as he moved her underwear away.