𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
scary times !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲scary times !

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGGY'

today at 10:23 AM

huggy
hey man
u busy
sent

today at 12:42 PM

jule
bro
why tf would u text me that early
whats up

huggy
hey man
just checking up

jule
ur gf is fineeeee
just like every other day u've asked

huggy
just making sure

jule
shes okay
shes in practice rn

huggy
what
where r u

jule
relax
she told me she could be there alone this time
but still im sitting in the parking lot
just in case

huggy
okay okay

jule
yeah
take a deep breath
istg u'll stress yourself out
go to practice or whatever

huggy
fine

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"thank you for waiting for me" dev sighed as she climbed into jule's car. she was surprised to see it in the parking lot, expecting to just call an uber home but no, julien was still waiting for her.

"of course devy. you're boy toy is coming tomorrow by the way" jule informed as he waited for dev to put on her seatbelt to reverse from his spot.

as she clicked the seatbelt into place, she turned to look at jule with quirked brows, curious as to why her boyfriend was coming, and why he didn't tell her in the first place "what? why?"

"i don't know, he just asked if i could pick him up tomorrow morning" jule shrugged, driving the both of them home.

"great, i miss him a lot" she sighed happily, ready to spend the whole day with her boyfriend.

"sunny asked if you could call her. she lost her phone so just facetime her" jule urged, almost forgetting about it but the buzz of his phone reminded him of the countless of threats sunny had put on him if he didn't tell dev.

"right" she chuckled quietly, unlocking her phone and calling sunny quickly.

"my girlfriend!" sunny greeted loudly with a huge grin on her face.

"my love!" dev laughed, but the smile didn't reach her eyes all the way "when did you lose your phone?"

"last night. it's all julien's fucking fault" sunny grumbled, rolling her eyes.