𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
mr & ms hughes !

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲mr & ms hughes !

four months later...

devon was so anxious she felt like she could explode.

when she and quinn agreed to have their weeding fast she didn't think she would actually end up stressing.

jule, molly and trev had immediately jumped at the idea of planning their wedding for them, insisting that they wouldn't have to worry for a thing, and they hadn't.

but today was the day, and devon was stressed as fuck.

"honey, you have to calm down. everything's going great, everyone's great" laura said in a reassuring tone as she crouched in front of devon who was sitting down with her head on her hands.

"no mom you don't get it. you can't be so sure" she murmured quietly, her breathing elevating by the second.

she was actually freaking out so bad she was afraid she was gonna get an anxiety attack. deep down, she knew she had absolutely nothing to worry about. of course she didn't, it was quinn she was talking about, but that unrelenting feeling was always there in the back of her mind.

"lynn, you're not making any sense"

"are you having second thoughts?" jule asked as he paced in the room.

currently it was only them three, molly and sunny were absolutely nowhere to be seen and devon's state was freaking julien out. they were like co-dependent twins. if one was sad, the other one was. if one was anxious, the other was too.

"what? are you fucking kidding me? of course i'm fucking not you asshole!" devon exclaimed as she suddenly stood up and started pacing the room the exact way julien was.

"relax! i was just saying" he murmured, starting to bite his nails in nervousness.

"he's gonna regret marrying me mom. all my baggage is too heavy and he's gonna find someone better. oh my god, what if he doesn't even show up!" she ranted as she started picking at her dress. she was supposed to go out in less than twenty minutes and she was freaking the fuck out.

"i'm gonna go find quinn" jule said without waiting for anyone to stop him. laura was not helping, he obviously wasn't helping and no one was here. he knew quinn was gonna help, he knew she needed her boyfriend right now.

"devy, dev, stop talking out of your ass right now. you know he loves you endlessly and you know you're the only person for him" laura exclaimed as she grabbed her daughter's cheeks and prompted her to a stop "where is this coming from, honey?" she furrowed her brows, feeling her chest tighten at how out of it devon looked.

"i have a big secret" devon whispered with her a thin layer of water covering her eyes "so big, and i haven't told him"

"quinn's here!" jule yelled as he walked into the room, with quinn fast on his toes.