𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
mean fist !

today the hockey season was starting and quinn couldn't be more excited

today the hockey season was starting and quinn couldn't be more excited. admittedly it would've been better if devon had been able to make it but she had pinky promised she would still watch the game, just from her own home.

thankfully she had got home just as the anthems started playing so she grabbed her blanket and fell on the couch, already planning to live text him everything.

julien was out, again, so she watched the game by herself. ever since their fight, they'd barely exchanged words. julien was constantly out and when he was home he couldn't seem to utter a word to her but it wasn't as if devon wanted him to, at least not yet.

by the end of the game, devon was rapidly texting quinn, making fun of him for ending on the penalty box and then laughing at him because he tripped over himself, it was hilarious. also the fact that he always seemed miserable was amusing to her.

just as she was about to take a shower, her phone started ringing. she smiled as the contact name and photo popped up and answered without hesitation.

"hey captain, that was a good game" she greeted with a smile, holding her phone on her ear with her shoulder as she grabbed clothes.

"yeah? i saw your texts" quinn said as he sneaked out of the locker room, still in his skates and everything. the game had just ended twenty minutes ago but he couldn't wait a second more to talk with her.

"glad you did, it was a very entertaining one. don't you have captain things to do though?" she smiled, putting her clothes on the counter, wondering how the hell he was talking to her so soon.

"they can wait, i wanted to talk with you" he said, his smile audibly through the phone.

"should i feel lucky?" devon chuckled, being able to clearly picture him leaning on a wall and talking to her with a smile, ugh, how much she missed him.

"maybe" he smirked, loving the way she laughed quietly.

"pipe down captain" she laughed, leaning back on the counter as she talked with him with her unoccupied arm crossed "you okay? do your knees hurt? you know, since you tripped on your feet"

"very funny and yeah i'm okay" quinn mused, trying to sound annoyed but he found it nearly impossible.

"good to hear that. i think you should really get back to your team, you interrupted my shower" she interjected, kinda worried he would get in trouble for talking with her. she knew after the game they usually interviewed the players and did other hockey stuff.

"really? let me see" he smirked, talking quietly.

"what is up with you!" she exclaimed, grateful for once that he couldn't see her "go away and take a shower yourself, i can smell you through the phone" she urged him, the red in her cheeks not going away.