𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
seeing stars !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼seeing stars !

the holidays were finally over. devon loved them but she preferred to stay in bed for days in the company of her boyfriend over having to socialize with the outside world. unfortunately, that would have to wait since today was date night, as quinn had called it.

his season was starting back in two days and quinn was very eager to take her out. in fact, he was so eager he actually seemed nervous.

she was completely clueless as to where they were going or what the plans for today were. the only thing she knew was that quinn had told her to dress comfortably and warm which probably meant they would be outdoors.

as devon was putting on some jeans she heard the bedroom door open, quinn casually walking in after returning from the call he went outside to take.

"quinny, can you tell me where we're going?" she asked as she buttoned her pants and walked closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly.

"it's a surprise" he smiled, his hands wrapping around her waist as if it were a reflex, which it probably was.

"but i wanna know" she whined, standing on her typie toes to try and be a little more eye level with him.

"you'll just have to wait" he insisted, somehow not giving in to her puppy dog eyes.

"is my outfit at least okay?" she asked as she stepped away and did a little twirl. quinn smiled warmly but reached behind her to grab one of his beanies that was thrown on top of the dresser, carefully putting it over her head "perfect" he hummed as he gently kissed her before walking into the bathroom.

thankfully the couple didn't take too long in getting ready and they quickly arrived to their first destination, not that devon was aware there was more than one place planned for this date.

quinn quickly walked around the car to open the door for her, closing it once she was out and grabbing her hand as they walked inside the restaurant. it wasn't a fancy place, since quinn knew devon wasn't very fond of them, but it was nice enough.

devon grinned at her boyfriend once they were sat down with food in front of them, leaning her head on her palm as she looked at him with a soft look on her eyes.

"why are you looking at me like that?" quinn mumbled a little nervously, feeling  like she was seeing into his soul.

"you're just so pretty" she whispered as if it were a secret, the lovesick look in her eyes not dwindling for a second.

"you're insane" he chuckled, trying to hide his blush by eating his food.

"for you"

"eat your food" he demanded softly, eager to get away from her gaze, not because he didn't like it but because they were in public and the thoughts that were creeping in on his head were not family friendly at all.