𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
huggy wuggy !

it was the second to last day for the nyc crew and tonight the group would go wakesurfing for the last time this summer before they all went their separate ways

the past week, quinn and devon were practically attached to the hip, something obviously everyone noticed but no one had been brave enough to ask either of them and possibly break their bubble.

they were laying on quinn's bed, watching a random movie on his laptop. they were about halfway through it when quinn decided to break the comfortable silence.

"this reminds me of ed's party in sophomore year" quinn recalled after watching a certain scene in the movie, smirking at devon.

"oh my god, please don't" devon groaned once she connected what he was talking about.

"you got so drunk that i'm pretty sure you ended up dancing on top of a table" he said, chuckling slightly.

"don't even laugh, i remember you weren't very amused at that moment" she taunted, remembering that he had been angry for a period of the party which ended up having it's perks for her.

"well, yeah. you were on top of a table with heels and drunk" he argued, trying to stall.

"that wasn't it" she snickered, looking at his side profile "i vividly remember you punched a guy cause he tried to touch me when i was getting off the table"

"well, of course. it was only appropriate" he hummed, not looking a bit unapologetic. just when quinn had managed to push through the crowd surrounding his then girlfriend on the table he saw a guy who seemingly was gonna help her down until he saw the guy's hand stopping a little too low for his liking. so of course, like a true hockey player with short temper, he stormed over there, quickly but safely helped devon down and then punched the guy on the jaw, immediately wrapping his arm around devon's waist and leaving the party.

"it was kinda hot" she admitted, still staring at him. quinn blushed but refused to turn to look at her.

"what?" he nervously smiled.

"yeah! cause you were kinda drunk and all sweaty and wearing that stupid black shirt i loved" she hummed.

"it literally was just a tight nike shirt" quinn rolled his eyes. devon just looked at him with a pointed stare, making quinn's blush redder "go on"

"a good memory ignoring the fact that someone tried to grope me"

"of course, ignoring something horrible" he grumbled, frowning at her deflecting.

"it was nothing cause nothing happened cause you were there" she reassured him, scooting closer to him and grabbing his hand.

"i know"