𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
dev's boobs !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲dev's boobs !

heyitsdevon just posted a story!

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

today devon was flying back to new york. unfortunate really, it was just last night the ex-couple have agreed to try again but they still had all day long since her flight was at night.

they were happy, lovesick happy. they weren't a couple again, at least not yet, but the reassurance that they were willing to try was enough to send them both to utter happiness.

it was afternoon already and they still found themselves cuddled up in quinn's bed, devon having gravitated towards it in the middle of the night. quinn was laying on her chest, hugging her maybe a little too tightly but she didn't care.

they had been awake for awhile but they just refused to stand up, they made quiet conversation here and there but were in silence generally, it was comfortable.

"are we ever gonna stand up?" devon quietly asked as she kept rubbing quinn's back softly.

"i'm really comfortable" quinn mumbled, his voice barely audible.

"your head is on my boobs" devon frowned, hardly believing he was comfortable at all.

"i'm comfortable" quinn repeated, only hugging her tighter in response.

"they're non existent" dev chuckled, not understanding his reasoning.

"they're pretty existent to me" he said as he lifted his head up a little bit, just enough so she could see his smirk.

"wow there captain, calm down" she laughed, about to explode for how cute he looked with his bed hair and his sleep filled eyes, devon moving her hand up to brush his hair.