18 ~ Sparkle of Pasts

15K votes ❤️

So, to lighten up everyone's mood. Here's the surprise. Or yaha mujhe sabke laughing emoji's chahiye.

I love each one of you, come on.

To all my heroes ❤️❤️❤️

Suman POV

"I am already married, Suman. Bhaisa is never going to allow me to get married to another woman. Cannot you understand that? My life is fucked up. You do not want to stay with me. I cannot stay with another woman. I am going to die longing for a relationship with... love,"

He said with angst and I felt heavy in my heart all of sudden.

"But, you love the Princess. Right? No one will ever know what happened between us," My voice slowed down and he shook his head.

"No, we do not love each other. She loves someone else," He said with the low and frustarted voice and I could not stop the lone tear rolling down my eyes.

"Why are you getting married to her then?" I asked not able to understand anything and he inhaled deeply with frustration while looking at me.

"You cannot understand that," He said and I gulped.

"Atleast try," I requested in a slow voice.

I did not know what was happening to me now.

He bit on his lower lip a little and lowered his gaze.

"There is this army waiting on the other side of Him waiting for all the Hind. It's huge and Mehrangarh is helping that by providing a explosive powder,"

"The one you were making the other night," I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, that one but for that powder it requires a big thing maybe like an equipment which is size equal to a mature baby of an elephant. You know, it's huge but I still do not know how they are going to bring that thing to this side. You know there are huge mountains between us. And, I got to know about it before Rudra Bhaisa's wedding and since then I am collecting information about this. And, you know, maybe Mehrangarh is also ready. I mean we did not have any contacts. And, until I get to know that Songarh is selling yellow sand in heavy quantities to Mehrangarh, I was not really suspicious. So, Songarh's relationship with Mehrangarh made me feel doubtful,"

"Why did you not tell Ranaji anything? And does Princess Aishwarya know about it and Prince Ranvijay?" I immediately asked.

He gulped and shook his head. "Rudra Bhaisa had bigger problems than this. At that time he had just won the Suryagarh and our problems had just started. And another one might have broken us. So, I kept it to me until I knew the whole thing. But, when Ranvijay Bhaisa got married to Aishwarya Bhabhisa I got a ticket to dig more. And, when Ranvijay Bhaisa visited Songarh after their wedding on Teej he get to know about it. And, since than It got confirmed,"

He said and I felt my mind being blasted right now.

"So, Ranaji know about Mehrangarh being involved?" I tried to ask.

And, he nodded slowly. "But, not much. He is just suspicious and I did not tell him anything because a baby has just arrived in the Kingdom. And, the other Empires in the Hind is not ready for a war like that. I mean Mahabaleshgarh is still overcoming the loss of King Rajvardhan and Pratapgarh is under Mahabaleshgarh. Suryagarh is trying hard to strengthen its bonds with southern Hind. It's basically our family everywhere around. And, that army is almost double of what we have,"

"What are you thinking then?" I asked with the worry and he lifted his gaze to look at me. His stared at me for a few moments and suddenly smiled.

"Nothing, it still has time. I mean a year maybe. Till then we will be capable," He said and I exhaled a breath of relief. He nodded but somehow I felt he was still hiding something.