19 ~ The Promise

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

A wave of panic rolled through my nerves and my eyes widened with the shock.

"Ranaji,"

I muttered but he immediately covered my mouth with his hand. I could hear his footsteps approaching closer and he looked around.

"You have to hide,"

He said and I looked towards the edge of bed. But, he might notice the movement of the curtain. I gulped with fear and nervousness.

And, suddenly, he pulled my legs up and wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, making me lay on the bed. I could not believe how he managed to lift me up like a leaf.

"Shhhhh,"

He hushed me down slowly and I fisted my hands with fear. 

"Calm down,"

He said and I looked at him looking into my eyes with gulping with brief nervousness. Then, I felt him wrapping his around my waist and pulling me down making my head reach his chest. I felt frightened.

"Agastya, are you awake?"

Ranaji asked again and I could feel that he was so close. We both were dead.

"Stay silent,"

He muttered slowly and covered me with the comforter and turned to other side hiding me with his body and lifting his head on his elbow. 

I could feel my heart beats racing and suddenly he said.

"Ji Bhaisa,"

His voice seemed normal and I closed my closed shifting even closer to him. My chest touched his back and suddenly he held my hand, making it wrapped around his waist and covered it with the comforter.

I heard Ranaji parting the curtains.

"It's afternoon. What are you doing in the bed?"

He asked and I heard him sniffling all of sudden.

"Aarrghhh, Bhaisa, I slept in the open last time and Arrrghhhh, this cold. My nose is hurting and my head. Oh My God!,"

He sniffled again and I heard the faded noise of Ranaji sitting on the bed.

"What? Why did you sleep in the open?"

He asked and he sniffled again but suddenly sneezed with high intensity.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhhcccchhhiiiiiiiiiii," I immediately closed my eyes not knowing what the hell he was doing.

"Oh it looks so bad,"

I heard Ranaji and he suddenly added.

"Try to stay away from the baby and Nandani,"

He sniffled again.

"Ofcours Bhaisa. By the way, what happened?" He asked in an innocent voice like no woman was in his bed and he was not naked and that woman was not hiding behind him under his comforter.

He was so insane.

I could not help but press my forehead against his back. He was feeling warm. And, my fingers could feel his tight abs beneath them. 

His cologne was filling me in making me forget everything again.

"Ah, nothing, Princess Rashmika with the head commander of Mehrangarh has arrived. I hope you could meet them. But, right now, just cure yourself and get well soon. Is it fever too?"