59 ~ The Drama

10K Votes fast!!! Thank you so much for making my Rose Day Special.

Added extra words ❤️

Suman POV

The moment Ranaji entered, asking. "Whose bed broke?" I wanted to run away and hide from everywhere and suddenly disappear into the earth.

Everyone stood up seeing him. Princess Aishwarya adjusted her dupatta and looked away from him. Nandani kept sitting but a slight fear was available on her face and Kunwarsa was suddenly smiling like a good boy.

"Kisi ka nahi bhaisa, hum sab baat rahe the ki agar bistar toot jae to kya karenge?"

"No one's Bhaisa, We were just talking what will we do if the bed gets broken?"

I heard him and Ranaji thinned his brows while walking towards the couch and asking.

"Lekin kyu, ye to vahi baat ho gayi ki agar baadh aa jae to kya karenge, bhukamp aa jae to kya karenge, matlab aaj Rudraja ka janamdiwas hai or yaha var vartalap is par ho raha hai ki bistar toot jaega to kya karenge, wahhh, apratim,"

"But why, it is like what will happen if a flood strikes, if an earthquake occurs, I mean, it's Rudraja's birthday today and the discussion here is happening over what if a bed breaks, Wowwww, great,"

He mocked and I could feel my body shivering and suddenly an attendee walked in and said.

"Kunwarsa,"

Kunwarsa blinked silently and smiled, looking at the attendee. "Yes,"

"Vo karamchaari pooch rahe hai ki bistar me lakdi ki parat do lagani hai teen,"

"The labourers are asking if they should do two layers or three layers of wood in the bed,"

He closed his eyes, sighing deeply and suddenly Prince Ranvijay.

"Bhaisa,"

I looked at him, walking with a smile and suddenly his smile vanished and lines appeared on his forehead by looking at everyone present here.

"What happened?" He asked the attendee and he repeated.

"Vo Kunwarsa ka bistar toot gaya to Karamchari pooch rahe hai ki usme lakdi ki parat do lagani hai ya teen,"

"Kunwarsa's bed broke so the labourers are asking if they should do two or three layers of the wood in it,"

I wanted to die all of a sudden. I wanted to run away and die. My fingers were shivering and I looked at Kunwarsa, breathing in and out deeply before saying.

"Pehle apne muh par ladki ki ek ya do parat laga lo or chale jao yaha se,"

"First do one or two layers on your mouth and go away,"

The attendee looked at him and everyone with confusion and walked away from there silently.

I looked at Ranaji, lifting his brows looking at Kunwar Agastya and asking.

"How did your bed break Agastya?"

And, suddenly Prince Ranvijay asked walking closer to him.

"What? Your bed broke Agastya? How? Are you okay?"

He placed his hand on his shoulder and he just smiled awkwardly.

Princess Aishwarya walked from this side of the chamber to the other, closer to Prince Ranvijay and I looked at him, whispering something in his ear.