Bonus Chapter 1

Suman POV

"Hahahhaa," Nandani laughed louder.

"Jiji, you know, they both are so different. I mean, she sleeps at night like a good girl, and he," Princess Aishwarya paused and smiled, looking at Prince Abhimanyu. "He just keeps me awake the whole night. At one time, he needs milk; at another, he needs his father, and if he does not need both of them, he needs his sister awake to talk,"

"Aaaaeeeaahheee," I mimicked the twins, and we all laughed even harder.

"Seriously, Aishwarya, you know, we were unnecessarily scared of our husbands. The real headaches are these kids," Nandani said, and I knit my brows while looking at her.

"Nandani! They are not headaches; they all are insanely cute," I countered, a warm smile spreading across my face.

"And, headache," she gave me a disapproving look and I just smile.

"You know Suman, when you will have your babies and you will have to stay awake all night to take care of them and its not just one nights, and there is no number of exactly how many nights it will be, your opinion of children will slightly change," Princess Aishwarya said and I just smiled weakly.

It had been more than a year and we still had not gone a good news. Well, Kunwarsa was in no haste but seeing the whole Kingdom filled with kids, I felt missed out.

I inhaled deeply.

Although, there were so many kids. Rudraja, Ishwaran, Abhimanyu, Hridhaan, Ekahh but still there must be someone whom I could feed, talk to and stare at late at nights or in the afternoons when their father would be away.

Remembering of the father, I looked around to notice that it was way past the last evening and we three had been talking over the dinner, while the men were talking care of the babies after having the dinner. It was our fixed time to meet.

I had my last bite and left the food.

"Where are you going? Finish it atleast," Nandani said and I sipped the water quickly while shaking my head.

"Kunwarsa must be waiting for me. He will be angry if I will be late," I said and she raised her brow at me with the teasing smile.

"By the way, You have never told us that what you two do at this fixed time?" Princess Aishwarya asked and I smiled, biting my lower lip, sucking the dripping water along.

"Um, we just talk about how our day was and about other things to," I said and Nandani smiled.

"That's so sweet. I do not remember when was the last time I and Ranaji had talked properly. I mean, Rudraja takes so much of our time apart from the Kingdom, that I hardly feel that we are husband and wife," Nandani spoke with the slight uneasiness in her voice and I sucked on my lips and sat back.

"Um, you know what, lets talk more," I said and she smiled.

"Thats okay, you should go," Nandani said and Princess Aishwarya smiled. "Yes, I mean, do not spoil your plan. Hukum will work till late today, so I am alone with the kids too," she said and I lowered my gaze and shook my head.

"That's okay. We will talk later at night," I said and begin eating a little of salad from my plate.

"Maashhhhaa," Suddenly, Princess Rudraja's voice caught our attention and we all looked at her walking towards us, lifting her tiny skirt and moving her little fan while the attendees were running behind her.

Nandani sighed deeply looking at her and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Yes, little flower," she said welcoming the Princess in her arms, leaving her food and looked at the attendees.