21 ~ A Healthy Glow

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

His fingers were making me question everything about my life and beliefs.

I sat frozen, unable to move even a single inch when he was engrossing the featherly touches of his fingers on my feet, up to my calf. It felt surreal for innumerous reasons. And, currently, I was not in the state to list those.

"Umm, no I do not,"

I managed to mutter. My voice had been long lost into the depth of sensations he was planting through my skin.

His breathing was tickling against my thighs through the fabric. The warmth and weight of his face felt too heavy to be ignored. I bit on my lower lip trying not to make it audible how much he was affecting me right now.

A deep shiver ran through my body when I felt the rough tip of his fingers running down to feet from my calf with painful slowness, reaching my toes and pushing his fingers through the gap of my toes, caging them.

My hand immediately pressed against his bicep trying not to anticipate. But, the irony was that my brain was already too oozed up and dizzy to realise that I was anticipating, already. A slow, deep exhale left my mouth with a slight quivering and I immediately pressed my lips together.

My brows thinned in a line, feeling how calmly he was able to light my world to fire. And, he had just begun.

"Kunwarsa,"

I managed to mutter, trying to remind him that it was not right. But, my mouth could not bring another word out of my mouth because for some reason, I was not able to feel what was right or wrong after coming into this chamber, into his bed and under him.

It was enough for me to give up on everything if it was about spending some time with him, even in the silence. That was what he was doing to me. He was captivating me without even trying. Or maybe he was trying.

A wave of sensation rolls through my body and I stiffened, pressing my thighs together as the sensations were crawling up like butterflies dancing on my legs when he gently pulled his fingers back from my toes to the bridge of my foot, feathering it.

I gulped silently and bit on my lips, trying hard to stay silent and make him feel that it was not bothering me.

But, it was bothering me beyond just bothering. It was taking me somewhere I had never been to. A place that seems cold to my skin and sun to my insides. It seemed darker to me but lighting something inside me. An itch born between my thighs and I felt like pressing my legs together to get rid of it. A sweet wetness erupted me down there and the moment he muttered in his deep, hoarse, slow voice, "You are beautiful," I felt my nipples hurting in my blouse.

I could not believe how insane I was feeling right now. And, how he was managing to do this without even trying. Was he too much for me to handle? He was.

I sucked on my lower lip and suddenly he sat up and I shivered when he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I looked at him with the shock and sat frozen on my knees in front of him. The thirst was visible in his green eyes with the tiredness. I looked at my palm on his bicep. The weight of his arm around my waist felt too heavy to stay away, as he pulled me closer, making me glide into him.

My knees felt weak unable to figure out where to adjust but the moment, he lifted me up a little and made me sit into his lap, they placed themselves on either side of him. My breathing had raced and the lines of confusion appeared on my forehead. It felt as if I was burning all of a sudden. Every hair on my body stood up to see who pulled them out of the grave.