43 ~ Agastya Opened Up

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

We both walked out of the Haveli, and he held my hand, catching my attention from the road beneath us.

"Are you okay?"

He asked in a slow voice, and I gulped nervously, nodding to him.

"Yes,"

He smiled a little, and we both walked silently back to Ashwait.

"Where to, Sumanika ji?"

He asked, rubbing his horse's neck, and I lowered my gaze for a moment.

"Home,"

I managed to say, and he thinned his brows a little with confusion.

"Why home? The night is young, the man is at your mercy, think wild,"

He muttered in a slow voice, and I could not help but feel the blush caressing my cheek. My stomach had been feeling tight and different since we stepped into that Haveli.

"Oh," I lowered my gaze and said.

"Wherever you want to take me,"

He smiled and stepped closer to me.

I took a step back in anticipation. When he said that he would not mind me seeing another man naked, I thought he was just playing Prince Charming's card. But I did not know what to feel after that.

I mean, it was easy to actually watch it together, but it was difficult to see each other after that. I felt a string being broken between us, and it could be the string of discomfort between us.

"Are you sure?" He muttered, and I looked at his midriff, unable to lift my gaze. My lashes felt heavy as he brought his finger closer to my chin and brushed it gently before lifting my gaze up.

I nodded, looking into his eyes and felt his lips, smiling a little when he brushed the back of his fingers gently and feathery against my cheek, taking them painfully slow towards my neck.

My heartbeats began to race and he muttered.

"Soch lo, ladkio ke maamle me hamara naam vese bhi badnaam hai,"

"Think again; after all, I have a bad reputation when it comes to girls,"

I inhaled deeply, and my stomach twisted, looking into his green oceans wrapped in the moonlight. He looked like a predator with kohl smudged on his lower eyelids. His lashes looked thicker, and suddenly, he pulled me closer, making me widen my eyes with shock.

"Esa kaha le jaenge aap hume jiske liye hume dobara sochna pade,"

"What kind of place would it be if I had to think twice about it,"

I managed to question in a slow voice, and he leaned in closer, making my breathing uneven.

"Esi jagah jaha ladkia jaane see darti hai,"

"Place that girls feel afraid to go,"

He muttered in a slow voice, and I gulped silently and nervously, looking at him.

"What place?"

I managed to ask and looked at his lips, curving into a wide smile. My toes hurt, weighing on them to meet his gaze, and he muttered in a slow voice.

"Sasural,"

"In law's house,"

My brows thinned, and I looked at him with disbelief. He chuckled, and I immediately pushed him away.