69 ~ Agastya Being Baby

Suman POV

"Do not you dare to flip on your words now, my love," he muttered, and I just smiled, looking at him, shaking my head.

"I would not, but for that, you have to stay on your words and do what I said," I muttered to clarify everything again, and he pressed me gently even more, though gently and pecked my lips again.

"Let's see who flips on the word," he added, and I firmly held his wrist and pushed his hand down before saying.

"Now, before anyone comes in here, can we go to them?"

He thinned his brows, pouted his lips and shook his head in a dramatic no. "No, all these relatives and family stuff is giving me a headache; I just want to stay with you, or Rudraja, or alone," he said, and I clenched my jaw and asked.

"All these family and relatives give you a headache because it is to marry me? You never got a headache while meeting me in the dark, hideously," I said in a slightly high-pitched tone, and he rolled his eyes.

"Thik hai tumne matlab aaj ladne ki kasam kha rakhi hai, tum ye vivah se hone nahi dogi?"

"Alright, that means you swore to fight with me and would not let this marriage happen peacefully? Right," he muttered, and I shook my head.

"What? No," I said, and he held my hand.

"Alright, leave it; we can continue discussing it after marriage; let's see when the rituals are going to begin," he said, and I smiled as we both walked out of the chamber; with every step I took, my anklet bells were ringing louder.

"Do you not think that these are way too loud?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Do you think it's loud?" he asked, and I nodded, taking a few more conscious steps to prove my point.

"Yes," I confirmed, and he just smirked a little and ran his hand in his hair before saying.

"It's a good thing then; the melody would be great," he said, and I thinned my brows with confusion, and we both stepped into the hall where everyone was savouring the sweets.

"You will know soon," he muttered and ignoring his baseless words, I gulped the water coming in my mouth due to the sweets, and suddenly, my stomach growled.

He immediately turned his widened eyes at me and questioned.

"You are hungry,"

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. If I told him that I was fasting for him, he would climb up to my head and dance on it, so I just declined.

"No, why would I be hungry?" I asked, and suddenly, Nandani noticed us and walked towards me.

"Devarsa, do you mind if I take Suman with me for some time?" she asked politely and smiled; he just looked at her for a few moments and then shook his head.

"Yes, I would mind," he muttered.

Nandani rolled her eyes and whispered in a slow voice. "Shut up," he took my head from his and took me towards where all the ladies were sitting.

I looked at Daadisa and Badima, two more ladies in simple clothes, which seemed like the widows, and a four- to five-year-old boy in one of their hands. And, then, on the next couch, Queen Trisha with Ranima and Nandani and Princess Aishwarya were sitting together. A few more distant relatives and ladies were there, and Daadisa held my hand to make me sit beside her.

Princess Rudraja was in Daadisa's hand and she was playing with that four year boy. I could not remember who he actually was but looking at his finely curled hair and woody color, I kind of find of familiar.