79 ~ Seven Hundred Days

10k votes fastttt!!!

Agastya POV

I could not sleep the whole night. My eyes felt tired but my heart was full of love and excitement. I wanted to witness this last night of my bachelorhood as I would be becoming a responsible man tomorrow.

Until now, I was just a boy, a carefree, experimental boy roaming around like a free bird but tomorrow I would no longer be that boy, I would be a man, a man of someone's dreams, someone's wait and husband of my wife.

"What happened, Agastya," I heard Rudra Bhaisa's voice and I arched my head straight off the couch's head rest to look into his direction.

"Nothing, just staring at the stars," I said and he smiled looking at me and lifted his brows for a moment before sipping on the fruit juice and savouring some peanuts.

"Married life is no joke, Agastya," he said and Ranvijay Bhaisa hummed after him.

"Hmmm, Bhaisa is right," he said and King Abhinandan chuckled too.

"Of course, that's the only thing on which I can agree with Rudra," he said and Bhaisa cocked his brow at him.

"Thank you so much and how long will it take for you to accept that I am your brother in law now and I did not force your sister to marry me. It was consensual," Rudra Bhaisa said and King Abhinandan rolled his eyes.

"Not the same story again," he stared at him.

I sighed deeply looking at them. "It's my wedding and we are collected here to give me some moral support," I reminded them and they both looked at me.

"Yes, right, where were we?" Rudra Bhaisa said and looked at me.

It was past midnight and we all were sitting in the open garden under the starry night with some fruit juices and Hukkah.

Rudra Bhaisa and Ranvijay Bhaisa were not smoking because Rudraja was sleeping in Rudra Bhaisa's arms and Aishwarya Bhabhisa was pregnant and Bhaisa said that she does not smoke's smell and if she would smell it from him, it would irritate her.

Only King Abhinandan and I were the only who took a few drags. The flavours of clove and cinnamon helped the sore throat during this changing season.

"We were talking that married life is no joke," I reminded catching everyone's attention and Rudra Bhaisa nodded.

"Yes, married life is no joke," He said again and suddenly King Abhinandan interrupted. "Especially when you have to keep your wife happy and healthy,"

Ranvijay Bhaisa smiled and nodded.

"I agree. The real challenge to is to keep the Queen of your heart happy and I never knew that Woman has such a wild mind that can cook things itself. It's so difficult to understand what's bothering them," he said and I thinned my brows.

"Yes, and it's impossible when they are angry," Rudra Bhaisa said and King Abhinandan chuckled.

"But, it's cute and exciting to see them angry," he said and Rudra Bhaisa glared at him.

"Do not tell me that you deliberately make Trisha angry for your own fun," Rudra Bhaisa said and he chuckled in response.

"Sometimes," he muttered in a slow voice.

"Well, I also do that sometimes. Aishwarya looks even more beautiful when she is angry," Ranvijay Bhaisa said and I just stared at them blackly. They had no idea of woman's anger. I had seen what real anger was.

"I disagree with that," Rudra Bhaisa interrupted. "You two have calm wives who can look cute and beautiful when they angry but Nandani and angry is a lost game for me. When she gets angry, I just excuse myself to let her clean the Chamber or she would just clean me out of my own Kingdom," He said and everyone laughed included.