87 ~ A New Morning

10k votes fast!!!!

Agastya POV

Detaching myself from her, laid beside. My chest was heaving up and down with the hard panting. I could feel all of my draining out of my body.

Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I pushed my hair away from my forehead to feel a little bit of air coming.

Suman cried out in slow voice and I gently pulled her closer and asked.

"Are you okay? Love," my voice came out slow and she inhaled deeply while placing her head on my chest and muttered in a slight anger.

"Do I look okay to you?"

A slight smile appeared on my face and I leaned in to kiss her forehead.

It was way past midnight, the first light of the dawn would appear soon.

Closing my eyes, I pulled the comforters up and shifted a little on my side and wrapped my hand around her, placing my bicep under her head and pushed her hair aside.

She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed.

Staring at her beautiful, flushed face a weak smile appeared on my lips. She was my life, my wife now. And, even in my arms.

She inhaled deeply and opened her tired eyes to look at me.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked again and she nodded slightly. "Yes," she muttered and I leaned into to kiss her forehead again.

She closed her eyes and kissed my chest. "Thank you so much," she muttered and I knit my brows.

"For what?" I asked and held her henna inked hand. Her bangles tickled as I gently intertwined my fingers with her.

"For loving me," she muttered slowly and I brought her hand closer to my mouth and kissed her fingers.

"You do not have to thank me, love. I should thank you for embracing my lonely life with your beautiful presence. I do not know how much you understand but I love you so much and how much your presence means to me," I said slowly and she smiled weakly while blinking at me.

"I never thought that we would come this far," she said and I chuckled softly.

"I worked hard for it," I said and she laughed. "Yes, I know how much have you worked hard for it," she teased me and I gently began to caress her belly inside the comforter with the hand that was under her neck.

"I hope you would not get pregnant," I managed to say and she knit her brows.

"Why not?" She asked and I lifted my brows.

"Babies spoil romance. If you will get pregnant l, we will not be able to make love," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"But, babies are gift of God. You cannot stop them from coming into the life," she said and I just pressed my lips together and placed my chin on his head lightly.

"Oh," I muttered.

*knock*

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and we both looked at each other.

"Agastya," we both heard Rudra Bhaisa's voice and she immediately sat up.

"The chamber, the bed, Ranaji is here," she freaked out all of sudden and I too, stepped down the bed.

I grabbed my lower and she yelled at me.

"My clothes," she said pressing the comforter over her chest and I tried to push my legs in the lower. My one leg slipped in and when I tried to push another in the hurry, I began jumping on my one feet. It stuck in my foot and suddenly she threw a pillow at me and yelled in a whisper.