More troubles

Shubman slammed Ishan against the wall. Ishan hissed, feeling the wall crash against his wall in such great force. He looked into Shubman's eyes, which held nothing but fury and, jealousy?

"S-shubi, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong huh? Why don't you tell me that?"

Ishan took a deep breath and looked at Shubman's lips which were a bit parted.

"I-I don't know."

He replied staring on his lips.

"Look in my eyes."

That one authoritative order of Shubman instantly got Ishan looking into his eyes. His dark eyes, which were filled with lust.

"Nehal huh? You suddenly meet a friend and you totally forget me?"

Ishan parted his lips to speak, but nothing came out.

"How would you compensate that?"

Ishan took a deep breath again, and said with a straight voice, looking into Shubman's eyes daringly.

"Maybe with the lap dance which you asked for?"

A small smirk tugged at the end of Shubman's lips. He managed a chair from nowhere, and pulled Ishan on his lap.

"Start."

.
.
.

Shubman snapped back to reality instantly. He cursed himself mentally for daydreaming in this people-filled club. He shook his head vigorously and gritted his teeth when he looked far away at Ishan and Nehal who were laughing and talking.

Whereas,

"So Ishu, any girlfriends?"

Ishan shooked his head and smiled,

"None."

"Boyfriends?"

Nehal whispered, as Ishan slapped him on his shoulder.

"No."

"Didn't you ask Shubman yet?"

Yes, Nehal was the one and only who knew about the feelings of Ishan towards Shubman.

"No."

This time, the 'no' was really low.

"Why not?"

"I don't think he likes me back."

"How'd you know if you don't try?"

Ishan sighed,

"I'm scared. If I get rejected, I might end up ruining our friendship."

"There'll be nothing like that."

Nehal said with confidence and continued,

"If he really loves you as a best friend he won't think twice before giving you a second chance."

Ishan shook his head, not able to believe what Nehal just said. Nehal sighed knowing Ishan wouldn't understand so quickly.

Ishan diverted his gaze to Shubman and found him already staring at him. He shrugged it off, maybe just like that.

Time skips-

Nehal bid goodbye and went back. The team bus was on their way back to the hotel. Ishan and Shubman were sitting side by side but Shubman was very quiet. Ishan noticed it, but didn't say anything. Maybe he had something bad, or his head's dizzy.

They reached their hotel. Everyone already has dinner, so all they had to do was to sleep because all were tired. So they bid goodnights to everyone and parted towards their room. Same for Ishman. But as the reached the front of their room, Shubman said,

"I'm going to the rooftop."

Ishan was amused. Of course any sane person would be.

"At this time?"

"I just need some fresh air."

"Should I come with you?"

Shubman let out a chuckle.

"I need some fresh air, alone."

Ishan remained quiet, honestly, he found no words. He has never been denied by Shubman, so it's new.

"Okay. But it's cold."

"You don't have to worry."

"Shub, can you please not at this time? You'll catch a cold."

"I don't care. I'll be back."

"Rohit Bhai would be angry if he gets to know this."

"Who will tell him?"

Ishan looked at him, Shubman looked back. That's when he realized.

"Ishan, you won't."

Shubman said just like giving an order.

"Shub, I won't think twice if it's about your safety and well being."

Shubman groaned.

"Just 5 minutes Ishan? Please?"

He pleaded.

Ishan sighed.

"Okay."

That's all Shubman needed to hear. Without even thinking twice he dashed towards the rooftop. Ishan was left alone at the corridor. He took out his card and was going to hold it in front of the sensor, when his mind went blank about Shubman. He took his card back and went towards the rooftop...
.
.
.
Hope you guys liked it. Thank you for reading.