What's next?

Ishan rushed out of the balcony. What was he thinking when he just kissed Shubman without thinking a damn thing? If there are CCTV cameras- no no no. Ishan tried to think positive. But he couldn't find anything that was positive. He kissed Shubman. More than he fears to get caught, is what will he say to Shubman when he'll ask him about the kiss.

He somehow went back to the party and spotted Mayank, rushed to him and described to him everything that had happened.

"Are you crazy mann."

Mayank said slapping his own forehead.

"I'm really running out of breath now Mayank. What if somebody sees us?"

Ishan whisper-yelled as he was seriously having problems breathing.

Mayank immediately offered him a bottle of water and rubbed his back by going up to him.

"Everything will be fine Ishan. Breathe. Just breathe."

Mayank helped him calm down then again sat in front of him.

What they didn't know was Shubman's eyes were looking at them for the whole time.

To let Ishan breathe more freely, Mayank leaned forward and opened two of his shirt buttons. Ishan gave him a questioning look, as he shrugged and replied,

"You will not feel closed. It's good till air passes. You'll feel better."

Ishan smiled and thanked him. What he didn't even expect was the beast to burn in jealousy at one corner.

Ishan's eyes found Shubman, who was again there with Sara. Maybe Shubman will hate me more now. He thinks and his body runs cold with the thought.

"I want to go back."

He somehow matters. He isn't feeling it right here.

"You should ask Rohit Bhai, about that," Mayank said, "should I call him for you?"

Ishan nodded as Mayank went in search of Rohit. Rohit came after 4-5 minutes, with Mayank following him shortly.

"What happened Ishan? Are you feeling unwell?"

Rohit asked with a concerned voice, as Ishan nodded,

"Yeah, I think I've a headache. Can I go back to the hotel?"

"Let me call my driver. He'll pick you up, okay?"

Ishan thanked him and waited. After a while, Rohit's car driver came to pick Ishan up as he went back to the hotel. While on the ride, his mind always flew back to Shubman and Sara. If they are in a relationship? What if Shubman said was all a lie that night? What if Shubman just pitied him and nothing else?

He couldn't control himself anymore.

He took out his phone and opened Shubman's chat. He took a deep breath before he messaged,

"I'll kiss you better than her."

With that he quickly switched off his phone and put his inside his pocket. His anxiety will increase if he sees any blue tick on the message he sent, so it's better he doesn't see anything.

He went back to his room and changed into comfortable clothes, freshened up, did his work, and in a swift motion went under the blanket.

30 minutes passed, he was not able to sleep. He was scared to sleep as well. He might have a nightmare. A scary one. And nightmares always scare him too much. But the thing which is happening in reality in his life is none less than a nightmare. So he got out of bed and went to stand by the balcony, examining the sky and smiling remembering the best moments he have had with Shubman.

Not some minutes later, there was a great knock on the door.

"Ishan! Open the damn door!"

It was Shubman. Ishan's eyes widened, as he walked back into the room and kept staring into the door as he stood in front of their bed.

He gulped. He should not open it right?

But then, the next moment, with the click of the card, he knew that he's done...
.
.
.

Now you guys remain in suspense😏😂👍