Truth or dare

Ishan and Shubman both got an empty bottle and sat on the floor.

Shubman said, "Rules, you can't take the truth or dare twice and you have to remove a piece of clothing if you can't do the dare or say the truth."

"Fine," Ishan said with a mocking face, "you say that to yourself because you might be all grumpy after losing."

"Oh sorry, was I supposed to be offended?"

Shubman snapped back to which Ishan stuck out his tongue at him. Shubman laughed fondly before grabbing the bottle and spinning it. It stopped after some time, and directed the victim as Shubman. A sly smirk came on Ishan's lips.

"So Shub, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Shubman said with an undaunted tone.

Ishan smiled and thought for a while. And after a moment, he looked at Shubman and said,

"Why don't you give a sexy audio message to the hottest person present here?"

Shubman smirked, "sexy? Yeah, fine."

Ishan smiled in victory as he saw Shubman taking out his phone and stand up.

"I'm gonna do it in the bathroom."

Ishan nodded as Shubman left for the bathroom. Ishan opened his phone hoping to see shubman 'recording a voice message', but none. He frowned when Shubman came out.

"You didn't do the dare?"

"I did."

"I didn't get any message."

Shubman smiled at him, as if a fake ones, only to make Ishan look stupid.

"Are you sure that you're the most hot person present here?"

Ishan frowned looking here and there in the room.

"There's no one else!"

He exclaimed standing up.

"I'm more hot than you, Ishan."

Ishan's jaw dropped.

"What-? You did not just sent the message to yourself, did you?"

Shubman's flirtious smile was enough for Ishan to get his answer. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Shubman cursing at him,

"You won't even get place in hell Shubi!"

Shubman laughed as he catched the pillow and threw it back at Ishan who didn't realise he'd do it, so the pillow hit his face as he fell back on the bed.

Shubman burst out laughing. He clutches his stomach as he was laughing so much. Ishan removed the pillow from above his face and looked at the ceiling while listening to Shubman who was busy laughing. Shubman, after his laughing session, grabbed Ishan by his waist and made him sit upright. Ishan didn't realise he'd do this too. His face was just inches away from Shubman. He was lost of words and his head was spinning. All his feelings were jumping back in his stomach.

"Your turn."

Shubman whispered as Ishan nodded slowly while he was turning red. Shubman smiled, leaving his waist and sitting on the couch.

"So, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Ishan said confidently making the other man smile like a predator.

"Show me how talented you are honey. Get on my lap and unbutton my shirt with your mouth."

Ishan's breath stuck. His mind went blank. He became pale. His voice was stuck at the back of his throat. He gulped hard, before making his way towards Shubman. Shubman leaned comfortably, spreading his legs for Ishan to sit.

Ishan's cheeks were on fire. But he did not have any single thought on why'd shubman want this. All he knew was, he had to do the dare.

He held Shubman by his shoulders and sat on his lap. He could hear shubman taking in a sharp intake of breath. He removed his hands from Shubman's shoulders and held them behind his back while he leaned down and hooked his teeth with the first button on Shubman's shirt...
.
.
.
Oh my god!!!! Tell me how it is!!! I mean, god dang that's some illegal dare Shubman asked for!!

Here, take some waves of holy water 🌊🌊.

The upcoming chapter will contain more spice, hold your breath till then😏