What a surprise

They were all seated in the dressing room. The people of the stadium went back with a heart filled with pure joy. True fans are a proper example of this. Fans should support their idol no matter what. If not then what type of fans will they be.

Ishan and Shubman sat next to each other, holding hands under the big table so no one could see what they were doing.

(Indian love is not like the foreign ones. They are so shy and try to do these small cute things like holding hands while hiding. This feels so special and different. This is what I think Indian love is top of everything. Every partner can be happy with these small sweet things.)

Rohit : it's a surprise

He broke the silence as Virat nodded in response. Everyone was silent, not because they were disgusted or something like that but their long time shipping was actually true!

Shubman just smiled as did Ishan.

Virat : how come you kept it hidden from all of us?

Virat asked with curiosity lacing his voice. Of course, it was such a surprise to everyone.

"No, not everyone." Shubman said and looked towards Rahul who was smiling about god knows what. But no one got the message.

"Someone knew?"

Rohit asked. Rahul was actually paying attention to the conversation and raised his hand in a little smile nervously.

"Rahul how come you didn't tell us?"

Hardik asked, purely flabbergasted.

"Hehe," Rahul just laughed but soon got smacked by shreyas in his right arm who was sitting on his right side.

"Owww, why would you do that?"

Rahul asked rubbing the place where he got hit.

"You dumb owl!! Why didn't you tell us?"

"First of all, don't call me an owl. It's you who looks like a mouse. And second of all, they didn't want anyone else to know at that time. And I respected their decision."

Shreyas placed his both hands on Rahul's shoulders and dramatically said,

"Oh my god Rahul bhaiya. Main to tumko harami samajhta tha, tu to dev manus nikla."

Rahul gave a fake smile and smacked Shreyas' hands away.

"But seriously, what in the world a surprise it is," said siraj, "our most shipped couple turned out to be a true couple."

"Why did you guys ship us?"

Ishan asked with big eyes. He was so happy today. No one tried to stick their nose and say that this is wrong. Not even the crowd. He never expected such a reaction. Because he always kept on thinking, actually overthinking about all the negative things that could have happened.

"It's so obvious."

Jadeja leaned back on his chair while smiling like a crazy person. Bumrah continued in his place,

"Everyone ships you guys. It's normal for any normal person. The way you guys act, hug, tease each other always seems like you are more than friends. I don't know for how long you guys have been together, but I've been noticing it for nearly 2 years."

"2 years?!"

Ishan was so shocked. Were they that obvious? Screw it, leave shubman out. Was he that obvious? But he always tried his best not to show it. Thank God, he isn't an actor or something. Or else he'd have received the award of the 'worst actor ever.'

"Yes, even I did notice."

Rohit said from beside. With few more words, and laughs everyone parted to the hotel and to their respective rooms. Ishan and Shubman were signed back to their own room and the manager was totally in pure astonishment in the mention of the occurrence of such miracle.

Soon Ishan and Shubman were in there room, changed and seated in front of each other.

"Ishan, did you ever think of breaking the limits?"...
.
.
.

The last line does not give any mention to what's happening next. I mean I don't even know why I ended with that😂😂✌️✌️