Caught

"Are you serious?"

Ishan asked with wide eyes, the tears which never fell, drying on the corner of his eyes.

"A100%."

Ishan couldn't believe his ears. How to react when your long time crush says that he likes you too?

Should I laugh or should I cry?

Ishan couldn't think straight. His mind diverted to directions more than north, south, east and west.

"So..so it isn't just a b-body thing?"

"Huh?"

Shubman never expected Ishan to get it like that. Once he realized what Ishan was trying to imply, he quickly shook his head as a no,

"Of course not! Oh my god, why would you think that?"

Ishan just licked his lower lip, which indicated that he has nothing to say.

With that, mischievous ideas filled up his mind as he went and boldly sat on Shubman's lap.

"So if our feelings are mutual, why don't we make something out of it?"

Shubman smiled devilishly as he ran his hands up and down from Ishan's thigh and waist.

"I want it off." Shubman demands.

"What?" Ishan is confused.

"Your shirt. I want it off, now."

Ishan just couldn't say no to that demanding voice. It's his weakness. If Shubman even asks him to suck his dick while in public in this same voice, he might end up doing it.

Ishan pulled his shirt off his head. He couldn't help but blush when he felt Shubman checking him out.

"You're beautiful, love."

Shubman pulled his head down to give a soothing forehead kiss. Forehead kisses are always so nice. It makes you happy and you can believe that the person in front of you is going to take care of you, whatever the situation is.

Shubman slowly and gently placed his lips on Ishan's, making sure, that it was filled with love and something that would not make Ishan think that what Shubman wants with him is lust. Ishan broke the kiss, he didn't like the slow fact at all, especially when he's half naked.

"Shubman aren't you as fiercy in bed as your in the field? The girls out there will be so disappointed to know this."

Ishan should not have said this. The beast, which shubman was trying to control inside him, has burst out.

He pushed Ishan as he fell on the bed and Shubman on top of him.

"You don't know this predator baby. You might want to change your decision."

Shubman whispers in his chilly, husky voice.

"I don't -"

The sound of creaking of the door came up to their ears as someone entered while singing a Bollywood song. The person went statue when he noticed the two youngsters on bed in that intimate position.

5 minutes of silence.

"What are you guys doing?!"

Rahul whisper shouted.

How could they forget that they swapped roommates?...
.
.
.

Now you guys die in thrill.

Will Rahul inform the team.

Or

Will he let the matter slip.

Think think🤌🤌