Sorting it out

After dinner when everyone was back in their respective rooms, Shubman and Ishan were seated at a bench in the garden. Breaking the peaceful silence, Ishan said,

"We need to talk, Shub."

"I know."

Shubman said staring at the moon.

"Are.. are we seriously in an ongoing war?"

Shubman turned his attention towards Ishan and then sighed when he saw Ishan was not looking at him,

"Maybe, internally with ourselves."

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

Ishan said looking towards Shubman.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," Shubman said staring into Ishan's beautiful eyes, "it's just me, not you. I shouldn't have said that to you."

They started. And kept on staring. Minutes passed, but they just couldn't look away from each other's eyes.

"Let's hang out."

Ishan said almost after 5-6 minutes. Shubman nodded before both stood up and slowly sneaked out of hotel. If Rohit comes to know, maybe they'd not be allowed to step out at this night time.

Both walked in the night road. The roads were swept bare of passengers. No shop was open, of course, it's India. They both came across a river and Shubman pulled Ishan down to sit on the grass beside him.

"I have something."

Shubman pulled out a small jar like thing from his back pocket as Ishan looked at it with curiosity. But he couldn't quite understand what was inside it.

"What is it?"

"Your favourite."

Shubman smiled and opened the lid and inclined it towards Ishan.

Strawberries. Indeed, Ishan's favourite.

"Oh my, thank you Shub."

With happiness lighted up in his face he took one strawberries from the jar. Shubman can do anything to see Ishan happy like that. It'd be the last thing he'd want to see when he was near to death. And if he got to see that face everyday, maybe it'd light everyday up for him.

There were 5 strawberries in the jar. They both had 2 each.

But now there was a confusion. You can't just half it, but both of them wanted to have it.

And Shubman's mischievous smirk returned on his face.

Before Ishan could grab it he took it and put it between his teeth. Ishan's eyes widened.

"I wanted to have that Shub."

He whined and Shubman somehow said with the strawberry still in sight of Ishan,

"Take it if you can."

Without any further thought, with the pressure on both of his hands Ishan went up and attached his lips with the strawberry. Shubman's lips closed upon his as both of them struggled with their tongue to grab the strawberry but it only resulted in a heated kiss.

Ishan was going to pull away when he realised what they were doing but Shubman grabbed his waist and pulled him on his lap kissing him way hungrily as if he waited for this to happen for ages...
.
.
.

First of all sorry for such a short chapter. But hope you liked it.

Finally they kissed!!!!!

I'm more than happy to make them kiss. We (me and you guys/readers) have waited for this moment more than Shubman😭